Death had been chasing Kerry Marbury for a long time, but like everyone else who chased him on the football field, on the track, in a life that had so many twists and turns, it had a tough time catching him.
Groups like the US Fish and Wildlife Service tell us when hunters reach their late 60’s and early 70’s most start to drop out of hunting. This means within the next fifteen years our largest group of core hunters, the baby boomer, is going to age out of the hunting scene.
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m. at the G.E. Davis Chapel of Fredeking Funeral Service in Oakvale. Burial will follow in Elgood Cemetery in Elgood.
2 p.m. at the Burns Wornal Chapel of Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Resthaven Memorial Park in Princeton.
73, of Bluefield, WV died Tuesday June 25, 2019 at his home. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
- Human remains identified; foul play suspected
- Human remains found in Mercer; State Police search continues
- Authorities ID one set of remains found in McDowell, still investigating other
- Troopers looking for missing woman in Princeton
- New business opening soon: Year-round indoor flea market in Bluefield nearly ready for July start
- Window closing for tax refund of up to $110 for Virginia residents
- Former WVU football star Kerry Marbury dead at 67
- Mercer County Grand Jury indictment list released
- Deadly highway crash killing 7 bikers one of ‘worst tragic incidents’ in New Hampshire
- Tazewell County now the only site being considered for $2 billion hydroelectric pump station project
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.