NEWPORT, R.I. (AP) — Li Na has broken new ground at the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
At Wrigley Field, misters in the back of the bleachers tried to cool the crowd. At Yankee Stadium, only one player took batting practice on th…
PORTRUSH, Northern Ireland (AP) — Shane Lowry of Ireland is one round away from capturing the British Open, and he's not afraid to think about…
DETROIT (AP) — Vladimir Guerrero Jr. hit his first career grand slam, a 441-foot drive toward the bushes at Comerica Park that helped the Toro…
SANDY, Utah (AP) — Marcelo Silva tied it in the 71st minute and Real Salt Lake held on for a 1-1 draw, ending Minnesota United's four-game win…
BALTIMORE (AP) — On a sizzling night at Camden Yards, the Boston Red Sox worked up a sweat running around the bases during their most prolific…
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Khris Davis had been a fixture in the cleanup spot for most of the past four seasons, putting together three straight 40-ho…
This Week's Circulars
3 p.m., from the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
3 p.m., at the Dudley Memorial Chapel in Bluefield, Va. Interment will follow at Maple Hill Cemetery, Bluefield, Va.
Janice Laverne Kirk, 86 of Falls Mills, VA and formerly of Roanoke, VA, passed away Friday, July 19, 2019 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center. Born in Bishop, VA, she was the daughter of the late James Malachi and Bessie Tabor Osborne. She was a member of Virginia Avenue United Methodist Ch…
- Glenwood man pleads guilty in high school child porn case
- Woman, baby escape injury after vehicle flips on Interstate 77 near Camp Creek
- Fincastle opening to the public: Town of Bluefield, Va. to purchase golf course
- High water in parts of Bluefield following torrential downpour
- Two facing prostitution charges in Princeton
- Remaining undetected: Bluefield hosts NATO troops in military training operation
- Man charged with second-degree murder following fatal shooting in Mercer County
- Officials announce auto, air traffic plans for World Scout Jamboree
- Residents weigh-in: Public forum held to discuss concerns in Bluefield
- Josh Ginger, former BSC golfer, cards course record at Homestead Old Course