WIMBLEDON, England (AP) — Eight-time champion Roger Federer was seeded No. 2 for Wimbledon, one spot ahead of Rafael Nadal, reversing their positions in the ATP rankings and creating a debate about whether the All England Club's seeding system should be changed.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Although the Cincinnati Reds didn't commit an actual error, they made a prolific number of boneheaded plays at Angel St…
PHOENIX (AP) — The Los Angeles Dodgers hit the halfway mark of their schedule with the most wins in the majors and matched the best midway mar…
CHICAGO (AP) — Switch-hitting infielder Ozzie Albies and left-hander Max Fried are young and building impressive numbers against the Chicago Cubs.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Twins have beaten up on left-handed pitching and former Cy Young award winners in their rise to the American …
In the aftermath of the Academy Award winning documentary “Free Solo ,” climber Alex Honnold is trying to get a grip on his sudden fame, his image, and most of all what exactly he does next to top his astonishing rope-free conquest of El Capitan.
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m. at the G.E. Davis Chapel of Fredeking Funeral Service in Oakvale. Burial will follow in Elgood Cemetery in Elgood.
2 p.m. at the Burns Wornal Chapel of Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Resthaven Memorial Park in Princeton.
73, of Bluefield, WV died Tuesday June 25, 2019 at his home. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
- Human remains identified; foul play suspected
- Human remains found in Mercer; State Police search continues
- Authorities ID one set of remains found in McDowell, still investigating other
- Troopers looking for missing woman in Princeton
- New business opening soon: Year-round indoor flea market in Bluefield nearly ready for July start
- Window closing for tax refund of up to $110 for Virginia residents
- Former WVU football star Kerry Marbury dead at 67
- Mercer County Grand Jury indictment list released
- Deadly highway crash killing 7 bikers one of ‘worst tragic incidents’ in New Hampshire
- Tazewell County now the only site being considered for $2 billion hydroelectric pump station project
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.