Manchester City’s weary players boarded a plane to France on Monday, the southern city of Marseille being the latest stop on their gruelling and seemingly interminable fixture schedule in a pandemic-disrupted season like no other.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — As much as Clayton Kershaw has dominated hitters throughout a glittering career, he has not silenced those who cite hi…
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The NFC West has a new challenger for the top that's won three straight games. The Arizona Cardinals earned a few style…
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Manuel Margot snuck a few steps down the line and took off toward home plate, trying to steal a run for Tampa Bay.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — For all the talk about pride in advancing runners and manufacturing runs, teams in the postseason have really dug the …
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Scott Dixon controlled his own fate and simply needed a smooth Sunday drive to win a sixth IndyCar championship.
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Patrick Cantlay felt his swing was good enough to take on any shot, and then it was a matter of making putts. He …
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — NASCAR's Cup playoff race in Texas was postponed Sunday night after 52 laps on a misty day that slowly deteriorated t…
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., graveside service at Athens Cemetery in Athens.
11 a.m., graveside service at Resthaven Park Cemetery in Princeton.
Noon, at Grandview Memory Gardens in Bluefield, Va.
1 p.m., at Johnston Chapel Baptist Church in Princeton. Burial will follow at Bowles Cemetery, Speedway.
- Worst Nightmare: Mother, boyfriend sentenced in two-year-old’s death
- COVID-19 hospitalizations increasing at Princeton Community Hospital
- Nursing home where 24 died of COVID-19 closing to the public again
- Lily Comer wins 2020 Path To Fame Virtual Talent Competition
- Mercer County reports 105 new COVID-19 cases in record seven-day surge
- Three employees test positive for COVID-19 at the Mercer County Sheriff's Department
- Largest seven-day surge of COVID-19 positive infections recorded locally
- Mercer County Grand Jury returns October indictments
- Mercer County Schools moving to 100 percent remote learning due to uptick in COVID-19 cases
- State Health Officer warns virus will persist until public takes action
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.