NEW YORK (AP) — Mets general manager Jared Porter was fired Tuesday after sending graphic, uninvited text messages and images to a female reporter in 2016 when he was working for the Chicago Cubs in their front office.
MADRID (AP) — Lionel Messi was suspended for two matches on Tuesday after hitting an opponent in an incident away from the ball in the Spanish…
Two players are among the three latest COVID-19 cases that have emerged from testing conducted on passengers who arrived on charter flights br…
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors are starting to make a habit of fourth-quarter rallies against teams from Los Angeles.
WACO, Texas (AP) — Jared Butler hit a 3-pointer on the first shot of the game and No. 2 Baylor jumped out to a big lead. The standout guard ke…
WASHINGTON (AP) — Left-hander Jon Lester and the Washington Nationals have an agreement in principle in place for a one-year contract, pending…
NEW YORK (AP) — Kyrie Irving missed a seventh straight game Monday and could rejoin the Brooklyn Nets later this week in his original NBA home.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The San Diego Padres are adding yet another pitcher to their rotation, agreeing to bring right-hander Joe Musgrove to his hom…
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — UConn women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma says playing an NCAA Tournament this year, at least on the men's side, is a …
This Week's Circulars
Jo Ann England 88 of Carswell Hollow, Kimball, WV went to be with the Lord Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Beckley ARH hospital. Born January 15, 1932, she was the daughter of the late Thomas Luther Williams and Lula May Witt. Jo Ann attended the Carswell Community Church and truly enjoyed pl…
LASHMEET, WV - Jack Leigh Marrs, age 62, of Lashmeet, WV, died January 15, 2021 following a prolonged illness. He was born June 25, 1958 in Welch, WV. He was preceded in death by his parents, Luther and Lola Marrs of Leckie, WV and his oldest brother, Luther Elbert Marrs, Jr. of Conway, SC. …
- Sudden shutdown: Employees caught off guard by Komatsu announcing closure
- Rev. Garry Moore and family represent West Virginia in ‘Family Feud’ episode
- Hunting in the New River Gorge thing of the past
- Bluefield takes another step toward Thoroughbred Bulk Terminal facility
- Midway Tunnel to close for four weeks to allow for sewage repairs
- Winter weather advisory issued for Mercer and Tazewell counties
- Justice lowers COVID-19 vaccine age limit to 70
- Tazewell County supervisor announces candidacy for Senate seat
- King Coal Highway progress: Work on second bridge brings project closer to fall completion date
- Board of Health expresses concern over Greenbrier clinic as death toll hits 74
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.