High school boys teams compete in the Graham Invitational at the Graham Recreation Park Wednesday Sept. 25, 2019.
As featured on
A wrong turn did not cause any major problems for PikeView’s Erin O’Sullivan as she cruised to a win Wednesday afternoon at the Graham Invitational at Graham Recreation Park with a time of 19:35.
This Week's Circulars
7 p.m. at the George W. Seaver chapel of Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Inurnment will be a the Brown Cemetery in Hardy.
1 p.m. at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell. Burial will follow at the Rotenberry Family Cemetery on Burke Mountain.
Kenneth Ray (Skip) Pardew, 70, of Cicero, IL formerly of Lashmeet of died Friday, November 1, 2019 in Berwyn, IL. Born October 15, 1949 in Lashmeet, he was the son of the late Earl and Clara Woolwine Pardew. He was well loved by family and cherished his friends dearly. Survivors include his …
Elenore Ruth Hedrick, 83, of Red Oak Ridge Road Bluefield, West Virginia gained her wings and entered the gates of Heaven on Tuesday, December 03, 2019 at Glenwood Retirement and Rehab Village in Glenwood, West Virginia. Ruth was born on November 03, 1936 in Coopers, West Virginia to the lat…
- Guilty! Jury convicts Mills in decapitation case
- Timeline to murder: Father testifies he lied about finding son’s headless body
- Left it all on the field: Bluefield dedicates hard-fought season to Lil’ Tony’s memory
- Tazewell County residents, officials honor long-time teacher, public servant Jones
- Monroe County ambulance fee lawsuit voluntarily dismissed
- Warrants for December 8, 2019
- Guilty of murder: Mills convicted in decapitation case
- 50-year-old letter to fallen soldier finally opened by family
- Decapitation trial begins: Defense fires opening salvo at victim’s father
- Second Amendment sanctuary: Tazewell County votes to support right to bear arms