As featured on
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., at Hurst-Scott Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va.
4 p.m., memorial service at Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
2 p.m., at the First United Methodist Church. Burial will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens.
Phillip Monroe Ramsey, 80, of the Pinch Creek Community of Bland County, died on Saturday, November 27, 2021, at his home, surrounded by his family. Phillip was born in Bland on June 17, 1941 to Vance & Ina Wright Ramsey. Other than his parents, he is preceded in death by his wife of 43 …
Mabel Jean Thompson, age 80 of Tazewell, VA died Saturday, November 27, 2021 at Carilion Tazewell Community Hospital. She was born March 8, 1941 in Tazewell County, VA and was a daughter of the late Floyd L. and Laura Hagy. Mabel enjoyed working puzzles, reading, and watching "Days of Our Li…
- Methodist Hill murder: Suspect pled guilty to domestic battery day prior to killing
- Tazewell warrants for Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021
- Ambulance crashes on I-77 near Princeton
- Two bridge replacement projects awarded by DOH for McDowell County
- Names released in deadly Montcalm domestic incident
- Former Mercer teacher hoping for holiday miracle: a family heirloom’s return
- Dolly's Diner proud to serve another free Thanksgiving meal
- Bluefield Beavers fall to Independence in state semifinal contest
- Unbeaten Graham faces Ridgeview for first time in Region 2D title game
- 'It's not restoration, it's recovery:' Sign recognizing 300 African Americans unveiled at Maple Hill Cemetery