EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Justin Herbert isn't satisfied yet but he's confident that the Ducks are on the right path.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Defensive end Curtis Weaver shrugged and smiled wryly when asked about his record-tying performance in No. 22 Boise State'…
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — Lincoln Riley and Jalen Hurts sent the Big 12 a message in fifth-ranked Oklahoma's 48-14 victory over UCLA on Saturday…
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Virginia turned the clock back 24 years and the No. 25 Cavaliers handed Florida State another gut-wrenching defeat.
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — LSU coach Ed Orgeron had to play starting quarterback Joe Burrow longer than planned after a more competitive first ha…
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Initially stunned by seeing Feleipe Franks lying in pain on the turf, Florida players soon swarmed the cart carrying him…
The Bobcats of Frostburg State overwhelmed the Concord University Mountain Lions 52-14 on Saturday afternoon in CU’s first home football game of the year.
This team that had managed only 64 rushing yards in the first two games posted 173 in this one against their former defensive coordinator, Tony Gibson. And, most important, they won the second half, which is a sign of determination, of guts, of digging deep.
This Week's Circulars
3 p.m., at the Faith Center Church in Bluefield.
Noon, at the Fanning Funeral Home Chapel in Iaeger. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park, Bluewell.
2 p.m., graveside service at Archer Cemetery in Lashmeet.
11 a.m., graveside service at Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Bluewell. Burial will follow.
- State Police confirm at least one criminal charge to come against Natalie Cochran
- Jury finds McDowell County man guilty of first-degree murder
- Two charged with operating a meth lab in McDowell County
- State Police searching for man who fled during I-77 traffic stop
- One injured in arson fire in McDowell County, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Tazewell sheriff recognized by Virginia governor
- Murder trial continues for McDowell man
- Former Tazewell County judge elected to Virginia Supreme Court seat
- Descendants of former Mercer sheriff to decide fate of antique ‘Tommy Gun’
- Police investigating death of Natalie Cochran’s husband, body exhumed