NEW YORK (AP) — The WNBA and the Players' Association have agreed to an opt-in process for this season's draft, the league confirmed to The Associated Press on Sunday night.
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State's NCAA Tournament streak under Hall of Fame coach Tom Izzo appears to be alive and well after it was…
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Cameron Krutwig and Braden Norris scored 20 points apiece to lead No. 20 Loyola Chicago to a 75-65 win over Drake in the Miss…
GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina made history Sunday and so did the Southeastern Conference with the first championship matchup featurin…
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Wes Moore believed North Carolina State had enough talent to win another Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament when he …
Braxton Edge pulled in an 18-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Keenan Wise to give visiting Point University the permanent go-ahead for a 28-23 Mid-South Conference football victory over Bluefield College at Mitchell Stadium on Saturday evening.
Sam Hauser scored 24 points, Trey Murphy III added 17 and No. 21 Virginia beat Louisville 68-58 on Saturday to win the Atlantic Coast Conference regular-season championship.
Sophomore Avery Anderson III scored a career-high 31 points to lead No. 17 Oklahoma State to an 85-80 victory over No. 6 West Virginia on Saturday in their Big 12 regular-season finale.
West Liberty wasted little time avenging one of its three regular-season losses, knocking Concord out of the MEC tournament with a 102-68 win at WesBanco Arena.
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Five Creighton basketball players explained in a short pregame video Saturday why they were hurt by coach Greg McDermott's …
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., at Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home in Peterstown.
DESTREHAN, LA - Charlotte Wills Harvey, 91, of Destrehan, LA formerly of Mercer County died March 1, 2021. Full Obituary can be viewed www.memorialfd.com The Memorial Funeral Directory & Cremation Center serving the Harvey Family.
- Man injured in Thursday rollover crash near Princeton passes away
- UPDATE: Child found safe
- Old Hill’s department store shopping center sold for $1.8 million
- Pool shark prodigy: Princeton 10-year-old already angling to go pro
- Police chase in Princeton leads to arrest
- One man sent to hospital following single-vehicle crash
- Blue-Prince Plaza making return: EDA purchases complex, tenants already giving ‘firm commitments’
- Found safe: Missing toddler rescued near home
- Mercer 19-year-old facing first-degree assault charges
- Princeton boys basketball team young, tall, talented and learning