As featured on
Former Virginia Tech golf team member Garland Green carded a 68 to go with the 64 he shot on Saturday, winning the tournament championship with an 8-under par score of 132 for the two-day event, which wrapped up second round play at Fincastle on Sunday.
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., burial at Cross Creek Cemetery in Fayetteville, N.C.
2 p.m., at the Gloryland Baptist Church in Camp Creek. Interment will follow at McComas-Crotty Cemetery, Pinoak.
11 a.m., at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va. Burial will follow at Maplewood Cemetery, Tazewell.
11 a.m., at the Deliverance Temple Church in Brushfork. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum.
10 a.m., at Memorial Funeral Home in Princeton. A graveside service will follow at Roselawn Cemetery, Princeton.
- Lively a free man after 2006 murder conviction overturned in "Doc" Whitley case (with video)
- Mercer County man charged with felony child abuse resulting in serious injury
- Student tests positive for COVID-19 in Tazewell County
- City of Bluefield to sue Norfolk Southern Corporation over Grant Street Bridge
- Jim McCloskey still haunted by Roger Keith Coleman murder case
- Woman hospitalized with COVID-19 dies, coronavirus death toll climbs to 29 in Mercer County
- Bluefield College reports 21 positive COVID-19 cases
- Teenager dies of COVID-19 in Virginia
- Mercer man facing charges of sexual assault of juvenile
- Two new virus deaths reported in Mercer