The Masters, known as much for the roars as the raw beauty of Augusta National, will be on mute this year. The club decided Wednesday there will be no spectators.
The Big 12 Conference reaffirmed its decision to press on with college football and other fall sports Wednesday, joining the Atlantic Coast an…
Corporate interest in Bubba Wallace has picked up momentum and NASCAR's only Black full-time driver has signed a new sponsor that includes fun…
NOVI, Mich. (AP) — Dozens of Black former University of Michigan student-athletes who claim they were abused by a sports doctor at the school …
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — NBA players could have some family members or close friends inside the season-restart bubble with them by the en…
Back in April, not long after the NCAA basketball tournament was canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic, the idea of moving the 2020 col…
Zach Johnson had quick success after a long road to the PGA Tour. He won as a rookie and reached the Tour Championship in Atlanta, where one o…
GENEVA (AP) — All Asian qualifying games for the 2022 World Cup scheduled this year were postponed to 2021 on Wednesday, adding to a global fi…
The first stages of a seismic shift in major college football took place on Tuesday when the Big Ten and Pac-12, succumbed to the pandemic and canceled their respective fall football seasons. The ACC, SEC and Big 12 have other plans.
Just last week the Bluefield College football team was expecting to play a football season this fall. On Tuesday the Rams announced that games would be moved to the spring.
DENVER (AP) — Charlie Blackmon raised his batting average to an amazing .500 with three more hits, including a key double during a six-run bur…
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m. at Tazewell Family Worship Center in Tazewell, Va. Entombment will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens Mausoleum in Bluefield, Va.
1 p.m. at Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton.
- Princeton nursing home doctor afflicted with COVID-19 now on ventilator
- Fourth COVID-19 death reported at Princeton nursing home, administrator says some employees ‘have become extremely ill’
- VDH: Tazewell County now in 'moderate risk' zone for COVID-19
- McDowell Renaissance Village ready for occupants
- About 2,100 students sign up for virtual school option in Mercer Co.
- Following protocol: Princeton Community Hospital CEO explains nursing home hospitalizations
- New COVID-19 cases reported in Mercer, Tazewell, McDowell, Bland and Buchanan counties
- Chain reaction crash sends two to hospital, one evacuated
- COVID-19 death toll climbs to 11 in Mercer County
- Old Magic Mart building in Bluefield, Va. purchased by N.C. firm