CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — Javonte Williams ran for 160 yards and three touchdowns to help No. 14 North Carolina beat No. 23 North Carolina State 48-21 in Saturday’s renewal of the longtime state rivalry.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Justin Fields completed 20 of 21 passes for two touchdowns and ran for another, Master Teague III rushed for a pair of s…
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Jimmie Johnson needed funding for his move to IndyCar so the seven-time NASCAR champion transitioned into a salesm…
The Tolsia Rebels took advantage of a short field on three of its four touchdowns en route to a 28-12 victory over Mount View at New Vic Nystrom Stadium on Friday night.
The playmakers from visiting River View High saw to it that the Raiders gained the upper hand, and capitalized often in a 42-20 victory over the short-handed Panthers.
Princeton ran the ball down Lincoln County’s throat from the outset to establish a dynamic that resulted in quarterback Grant Cochran passing for 266 yards and five touchdowns en route to a 54-14 victory over the Panthers.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — In his only other start this postseason, Julio Urías had an 11-0 lead before taking the mound when the Los Angeles Dod…
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Charlie Morton made the slow stroll to the dugout after one of the worst starts of his stellar, and somewhat improbabl…
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — The bushy beard, the pine tar stain on the back of his No. 10 Los Angeles Dodgers jersey and all of those postseason hits.
This Week's Circulars
Carol B. Fox, 81 of North Tazewell, VA, passed away Thursday, October 22, 2020 at her home. Born in Warm Springs, VA, she was the daughter of the late Woodrow Anderson and Lonni Smith Anderson. She was of the Methodist faith, enjoyed sight-seeing and befriending her community. In addition to…
11 a.m., memorial service at Dudley Memorial in Bluefield, Va.
11 a.m., at Mercer Funeral Home in Bluefield. Burial will follow at Monte Vista Park Cemetery.
11 a.m., at Frost Funeral Home in Abingdon, Va. Committal service will follow at 2 p.m. at Grandview Memory Gardens, Bluefield, Va.
1 p.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
- Worst Nightmare: Mother, boyfriend sentenced in two-year-old’s death
- COVID-19 hospitalizations increasing at Princeton Community Hospital
- Trump administration announces $3.2 million award for ATV campground registration center in McDowell County
- Path to Fame: Local artist Lily Comer chosen as finalist in talent scout competition
- Mercer County Grand Jury returns October indictments
- Nursing home where 24 died of COVID-19 closing to the public again
- Mercer County reports 105 new COVID-19 cases in record seven-day surge
- Three employees test positive for COVID-19 at the Mercer County Sheriff's Department
- Largest seven-day surge of COVID-19 positive infections recorded locally
- Mercer County Schools moving to 100 percent remote learning due to uptick in COVID-19 cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.