A six-week probe into the deaths of five Greenbrier County children and an adult woman, identified as Oreanna Antoinette Myers, all of whose remains were found in and around their burned home in December culminated this week with the public confirmation of what had long been whispered in the community.
This Week's Circulars
1 p.m., at the Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Entombment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens Mausoleum, Princeton.
2 p.m., graveside service at Maple Hill Cemetery in Bluefield, Va.
25, of Maybeury, WV, passed away at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, Virginia on April 7, 2021. A P McConnell Funeral Home of Bluefield is in charge of services. Services are Incomplete at this time.
28, of Pipestem and Bluefield, passed away March 30, 2021 at Raleigh General Hospital. Arrangements by Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton.
97, of Bluefield West Virginia, died Friday, April 9, 2021 at Stonerise, Princeton. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
- Richlands' Jeff Tarter slept well after his 'one game head coaching debut'
- Princeton man facing drug, firearm charges after traffic stop
- Warrants for April 4, 2021
- Day after head coach resignation, Richlands mounts near-comeback rally at Ridgeview
- Saturation patrol nets several arrests in McDowell, Buchanan counties
- Firefighters respond to blaze at restaurant near Pipestem State Park
- Blaze scorches restaurant near Pipestem State Park
- Union upends Graham on final play of Region 2D playoff game, 30-24
- Parry McCluer scores, Narrows wins anyhow
- Biden orders gun control actions — but they show his limits