The nation saw a troubling 30 percent increase in drug overdoses in 2020, an alarming development that was coupled with the coronavirus pandemic.
Business news network CNBC has once again ranked the Commonwealth of Virginia as America’s “Top State for Business.” With previous wins in 200…
We now have a committee, and a building officer, that will be charged with the difficult task of locating, and ultimately removing, those dila…
A new course is being charted for Princeton Community Hospital, now an affiliate of WVUMedicine, and strategic planning will be a big part of …
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gave all schools across the country a general outline and guidance last month, urging the…
Princeton and Mercer County as a whole lost a tireless advocate and friend July 11 when the Princeton-Mercer County Chamber of Commerce’s form…
Perhaps overlooked last month in all of the hoopla and subsequent confusion surrounding the federal infrastructure deal was an important state…
This Week's Circulars
1 p.m., at the Roselawn Funeral Home Chapel in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Cemetery.
69, of Bluefield, WV, died Friday, July 23, 2021 at Bowers Hospice House in Beckley, WV. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
- Woman hospitalized after shopping cart scooter hit by truck outside store
- Teamsters at Bluefield Coca Cola plant reject contract, announce strike
- Bluefield mailman honored with Postmaster General Hero Award
- Vandals damage picnic tables at Glenwood Park shelters
- Troopers investigating fatal crash in Tazewell County
- Fatal fire under investigation in McDowell County
- UPDATE: Suspect in fatal shooting hospitalized after being found shot
- Shooting suspect hospitalized: Va. man wanted for murder found with self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Professional Beth Hughes bringing play therapy bus to children in need
- Two unwanted neighbors with feathers taken over the front porch