The year 2020 has certainly been full of surprises and headlines that we never expected to see in our lifetime, but one of the biggest head scratchers of the year has been the effort by far-left Democrats across the country to defund, dismantle and demoralize the police.
Residents of Virginia do not have to wait until Tuesday, Nov. 3, to cast a ballot in the all-important presidential election. Early voting in …
We are simultaneously concerned for and humbled by school teachers, administrators and staffers, the janitors and cooks and counselors and bus…
You can now add another color to Governor Jim Justice’s ever evolving, and overly perplexing, color-coded school county alert system. In addit…
Intuit’s new prosperity hub for downtown Bluefield is on track to be open and operational by Jan. 1, if not sooner. Alorica, the employment pa…
You would think that in the midst of a deadly pandemic, which has claimed more than 2,743 lives to date in Virginia while wrecking the state’s…
With students starting to return to classrooms across the country as COVID-19 infection rates shrink, parents, teachers and the public as a wh…
One of the biggest challenges facing city officials in Bluefield is figuring out how to correct the Grant Street Bridge situation. Specificall…
Gov. Jim Justice and state Revenue Director Dave Hardy would have you believe, by evidence of a press briefing last week where each gushed abo…
Although it has been a dreary year so far for fans of local sporting events, a recent announcement from Bluefield State College gives us renew…
This Week's Circulars
age 77, of Tazewell, VA died Sunday, September 20, 2020 at Johnston Memorial Hospital in Abingdon, VA. Hurst-Scott Funeral Home in Tazewell, VA is serving the family of Mr. Necessary.
1 p.m. at the Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton.
2 p.m. at the Hurst-Scott Funeral Chapel in Richlands, Va. Interment will follow at the Greenhills Memory Gardens in Claypool Hill, Va.
11 a.m. at the Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home Chapel in Peterstown. Burial will follow at the Roles Chapel Baptist Church Cemetery in Forrest Hill.
- Body discovered in Buchanan County, investigation underway
- Two new virus deaths reported in Mercer
- Bluefield, Va., doctor pleads guilty to sexually abusing veterans
- Mercer County man charged with felony child abuse resulting in serious injury
- Teenager dies of COVID-19 in Virginia
- Student tests positive for COVID-19 in Tazewell County
- Jim McCloskey still haunted by Roger Keith Coleman murder case
- City of Bluefield to sue Norfolk Southern Corporation over Grant Street Bridge
- Bluefield College reports 21 positive COVID-19 cases
- Tractor-trailer hydroplanes, crashes into guardrail on I-77
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.