It is already the last week of June, and Bluefield still hasn’t hit 90 degrees. In fact, the month of June was a little unseasonably cool. It’s finally warmer, and muggy outside, now. I had all of the window fans running Monday evening for the first time in nearly a month.
A Ken Burns documentary that first aired on PBS in 1990 about the Civil War won many awards as it detailed the chronology and events of the wa…
It’s been an incredible week in Bluefield. New businesses, new jobs, new infrastructure — and the potential for more on the horizon.
Intermittent rain or not, the streets if not always the skies were a festive blue Thursday as Commerce Street here in the Summit City was fill…
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m. at the G.E. Davis Chapel of Fredeking Funeral Service in Oakvale. Burial will follow in Elgood Cemetery in Elgood.
2 p.m. at the Burns Wornal Chapel of Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Resthaven Memorial Park in Princeton.
73, of Bluefield, WV died Tuesday June 25, 2019 at his home. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
- Human remains identified; foul play suspected
- Human remains found in Mercer; State Police search continues
- Authorities ID one set of remains found in McDowell, still investigating other
- Troopers looking for missing woman in Princeton
- New business opening soon: Year-round indoor flea market in Bluefield nearly ready for July start
- Window closing for tax refund of up to $110 for Virginia residents
- Former WVU football star Kerry Marbury dead at 67
- Mercer County Grand Jury indictment list released
- Deadly highway crash killing 7 bikers one of ‘worst tragic incidents’ in New Hampshire
- Tazewell County now the only site being considered for $2 billion hydroelectric pump station project
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.