Two videos have come to light recently addressing Earth’s climate. One is by the World Cycles Institute (WCI), and the other by an Australian geologist and college professor named Ian Rutherford Plimer.
During his first day in office, Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin signed 11 executive orders into law, most of which focused on campaign promis…
One of the first questions I remember hearing adults ask each other was, “Where do you work?” That was a major point back in the 1950s and no …
While the so-called American Rescue Plan was signed into law months ago, planning for the distribution of those federal dollars is still continuing.
Was anyone alarmed by West Virginia Secretary of State Mac Warner’s opinion piece published in the Bluefield Daily Telegraph on January 15, 20…
As we continue to work our way through this ongoing pandemic, there is growing consensus regarding the need for increased access to COVID-19 t…
Recently the Daily Telegraph ran a story about West Virginia becoming a place where electric school buses will be manufactured. That’s good ne…
A few days ago I had an opportunity to dig back into the Daily Telegraph’s archives as I was searching for information to help refresh my memo…
It has been a while since the Brushfork Armory has hosted a concert or large-scale entertainment event. Weather and COVID willing, that could …
This Week's Circulars
- Woman arrested after biting, punching PCH ER staff, city police officer
- PCH still at capacity as omicron surges and hits staff as well
- PHCC to pay $270,984 in back wages after error
- Mercer man accused of sexually assaulting juveniles pleads guilty
- Random acts of rudeness cause unnecessary frustration
- Final miles of Corridor Q highway in Grundy to be constructed
- Mercer County man charged with first-degree sexual assault
- Free COVID masks from federal govt. to be distributed locally
- Tazewell County Warrants — Jan. 22 2022
- Youngkin's mask order impacts Tazewell, Bland schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.