By JON HEALEY
Pearl Harbor Day. A few World War II veterans and some citizens remain who still remember December 7, 1941. That surprise – some say not – att…
We are officially in the countdown to Christmas now that Thanksgiving has come and gone. Glitter, ribbon, lights and the works are filling eve…
This Week's Circulars
age 89, of Tazewell, VA died Friday, December 6, 2019 at his home. Funeral arrangements will be announced by Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home of Tazewell, VA.
2 p.m., at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va. Entombment will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens, Bluefield, Va.
1 p.m., at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Burial will follow at the Ellison Family Cemetery, Camp Creek.
11 a.m., at the Princeton Presbyterian Church in Princeton. Burial will follow at Resthaven Park Cemetery, Princeton.
11:30 a.m., at the Bluewell United Methodist Church in Bluefield (Bluewell). Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
- Guilty! Jury convicts Mills in decapitation case
- Bench warrant issued after Princeton woman fails to show up for sentencing hearing
- Timeline to murder: Father testifies he lied about finding son’s headless body
- Princeton man charged with sexually abusing two juveniles
- Decapitation trial begins: Defense fires opening salvo at victim’s father
- Second Amendment sanctuary: Tazewell County votes to support right to bear arms
- Monroe County ambulance fee lawsuit voluntarily dismissed
- Tazewell County residents, officials honor long-time teacher, public servant Jones
- Bids being accepted at BSC: College looking to begin construction on Heritage Village housing project
- Guilty of murder: Mills convicted in decapitation case