Bernice Calvert, 92, of Bluefield, VA passed away on Friday, October 23, 2020. She was preceded in death by her husband of 62-years, Carroll B. Calvert, her parents Cecil and Ola Tucker and her son-in-law, John Randy Lamb. Bernice is survived by daughter Nancy Lamb (Bluefield, VA), Granddaug…
This Week's Circulars
Carol B. Fox, 81 of North Tazewell, VA, passed away Thursday, October 22, 2020 at her home. Born in Warm Springs, VA, she was the daughter of the late Woodrow Anderson and Lonni Smith Anderson. She was of the Methodist faith, enjoyed sight-seeing and befriending her community. In addition to…
11 a.m., memorial service at Dudley Memorial in Bluefield, Va.
11 a.m., at Mercer Funeral Home in Bluefield. Burial will follow at Monte Vista Park Cemetery.
11 a.m., at Frost Funeral Home in Abingdon, Va. Committal service will follow at 2 p.m. at Grandview Memory Gardens, Bluefield, Va.
- Worst Nightmare: Mother, boyfriend sentenced in two-year-old’s death
- COVID-19 hospitalizations increasing at Princeton Community Hospital
- Trump administration announces $3.2 million award for ATV campground registration center in McDowell County
- Path to Fame: Local artist Lily Comer chosen as finalist in talent scout competition
- Mercer County Grand Jury returns October indictments
- Nursing home where 24 died of COVID-19 closing to the public again
- Mercer County reports 105 new COVID-19 cases in record seven-day surge
- Three employees test positive for COVID-19 at the Mercer County Sheriff's Department
- Largest seven-day surge of COVID-19 positive infections recorded locally
- Mercer County Schools moving to 100 percent remote learning due to uptick in COVID-19 cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.