Timothy Blankenship, 57, of Princeton died Saturday, August 8, 2020 at CAMC in Charleston. For full obituary and service information please visit www.seaverfuneralservice.com.
This Week's Circulars
1 p.m., graveside service at Carolina Biblical Gardens.
1 p.m., from the New Zion Regular Baptist Church. Burial will follow at New Zion Cemetery.
3 p.m., at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Burial will follow at Oakwood Park Cemetery, Princeton.
2 p.m., from the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Oakwood Cemetery, Princeton.
- Princeton nursing home doctor afflicted with COVID-19 now on ventilator
- Fourth COVID-19 death reported at Princeton nursing home, administrator says some employees ‘have become extremely ill’
- VDH: Tazewell County now in 'moderate risk' zone for COVID-19
- Trial set for man charged in DUI death, injury of honeymooners
- Following protocol: Princeton Community Hospital CEO explains nursing home hospitalizations
- Mandatory quarantine considered for anyone vacationing to hotspots
- New COVID-19 cases reported in Mercer, Tazewell, McDowell, Bland and Buchanan counties
- About 2,100 students sign up for virtual school option in Mercer Co.
- Deputies searching for armed robbery suspect in Mercer County
- Old Magic Mart building in Bluefield, Va. purchased by N.C. firm