This Week's Circulars
1 p.m., at the Johnston Chapel Baptist Church near Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
2 p.m., at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va. Burial will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens, Bluefield, Va.
7 p.m., at the Princeton First Assembly of God Church in Princeton. Burial on Saturday at 2 p.m. at Cross Creek Cemetery, Fayetteville, N.C.
1 p.m., at the George W. Seaver Chapel of Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton.
- Lively a free man after 2006 murder conviction overturned in "Doc" Whitley case (with video)
- Two new virus deaths reported in Mercer
- Mercer County man charged with felony child abuse resulting in serious injury
- Student tests positive for COVID-19 in Tazewell County
- City of Bluefield to sue Norfolk Southern Corporation over Grant Street Bridge
- Jim McCloskey still haunted by Roger Keith Coleman murder case
- Body discovered in Buchanan County, investigation underway
- Bluefield College reports 21 positive COVID-19 cases
- Teenager dies of COVID-19 in Virginia
- Mercer man facing charges of sexual assault of juvenile