age 95, of Dogwood Crossing in Tazewell, VA, formerly of Bluefield, VA, passed away Sunday, December 15, 2019 at Dogwood Crossing. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, VA.
This Week's Circulars
Noon, at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home Chapel in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
2 p.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
11 a.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
2:30 p.m., graveside service at the Woodlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum in Bluewell. Burial will follow.
- Lost souls: Parents, ‘fake grandma’ charged in 2 unrelated suicides
- W.Va. dad arrested in child's death
- Four arrested on felony child neglect charges stemming from unrelated teen suicides
- Justice for Kayla, Justin served with dose of irony and many tears
- Mercer County woman found not guilty of attempted murder
- Local resident killed in Tazewell County structure fire
- ‘A limit only makes sense’: Officials explain West Virginia State Police Crime Lab testing policy
- Icy conditions blamed for school bus accident at Montcalm
- Guilty! Jury convicts Mills in decapitation case
- Mercer County man pleads guilty to third-degree sexual assault