BLUEFIELD, Va. — Jacob Lester fell just short of being a state champion last season on the mats. His goal has been set since then.
It's mid-July, football media days have begun — it started on Monday in the SEC — the preseason publications are out, and the endless array of watch lists for postseason awards are beginning to appear.
This Week's Circulars
Noon, at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home Chapel in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
2 p.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
11 a.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
2:30 p.m., graveside service at the Woodlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum in Bluewell. Burial will follow.
11 a.m., at the Bluewell United Methodist Church in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Ridgedale Cemetery, Ridgedale, Va.
- Lost souls: Parents, ‘fake grandma’ charged in 2 unrelated suicides
- W.Va. dad arrested in child's death
- Four arrested on felony child neglect charges stemming from unrelated teen suicides
- Mercer County woman found not guilty of attempted murder
- Justice for Kayla, Justin served with dose of irony and many tears
- Local resident killed in Tazewell County structure fire
- ‘A limit only makes sense’: Officials explain West Virginia State Police Crime Lab testing policy
- Icy conditions blamed for school bus accident at Montcalm
- Guilty! Jury convicts Mills in decapitation case
- Mercer County man pleads guilty to third-degree sexual assault