PRINCETON — The Mercer County Grand Jury has released its Feb. 2020 indictments list and has mailed notices alerting the people appearing on that list to appear in court.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Two former Mercer County residents are scheduled to be sentenced for their roles in a spree of home invasions and assaults …
This Week's Circulars
3 p.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow on Monday at 2 p.m. at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
7 p.m., at the Main Street Chapel of Farris Funeral Service in Abingdon, Va. Committal service at 2 p.m., Sunday at Luther Chapel Cemetery, Meadowview, Va.
2 p.m., memorial service at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
- Fincastle running at ‘full tilt’ since Bluefield acquisition
- Mercer County Grand Jury - Feb. 2020
- Contractors sought for ATV resort: B&O Development projects fall opening for TrailCamp in Coaldale
- ‘Process has to be respected:’ Del. Porterfield apologizes for Wednesday behavior on House floor
- Dustin Croy of Lerona shows his skills on Discovery’s ‘Master Distiller’
- Search warrants net four arrests, drugs, guns and cash in Bluefield
- Portrait of a narcissist: No place for Porterfield at Statehouse
- Four suspects arrested in Bluefield after executing search warrants
- 30-year sentence recommended for Monroe County man by Giles County court
- Indictments issued in relation to teen drinking turpentine in McDowell