CHARLESTON — Governor Jim Justice urged residents Thursday to keep practicing social distancing and good personal hygiene even as the state reported its second death from the COVID-19 pandemic.
BLUEFIELD, Va. — A doctor of osteopathic medicine who formerly worked at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Beckley faces the possibility …
KIMBALL — Food pantries in Mercer County need proteins such as canned meats, chicken and peanut butter, and a McDowell County food bank could …
PRINCETON — Local parks have been posting signs or are about to post signs and erect barriers warning the public not to use playground equipme…
BLUEFIELD — Northbound lanes of Interstate 77 near Bluefield were blocked Thursday morning after a Jeep Grand Cherokee and the camper it was …
BLUEFIELD — No injures were reported Thursday after a dump truck pulling a trailer lost control and flipped his trailer carrying a excavator i…
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) confirmed Thursday that 26 new cases of novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) have been officially reported to the state, bringing the total positive case count to 217.
A doctor of osteopathic medicine who formerly worked at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Beckley has been charged in a criminal complaint which includes sexually molesting a veteran, the United States Department of Justice announced Thursday.
CHARLESTON — Governor Jim Justice urged residents Thursday to keep practicing social distancing and good personal hygiene even as the state re…
No one was injured after a Jeep Trail Blazer, that was traveling north, pulling a camper turned over at mile marker 2 on Interstate 77 Thursda…
Projection models suggest Virginia could see a surge in coronavirus cases between late April and late May, Gov. Ralph Northam said. Northam said he expected to release more information Friday about sites the state and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers have been evaluating for alternative hospital beds.
Northbound lanes of Interstate 77 near Bluefield were blocked Thursday morning after a Jeep Grand Cherokee and the camper it was towing overturned.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources confirmed Thursday West Virginia’s second death from the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the DHHR, the Jackson County Health Department confirmed Thursday that a patient with underlying health issues died while in the hospital.
- Two children murdered in Monroe County; two sought for questioning
- First arrest made for stay-at-home violation
- Children murdered: Two sought for questioning in deaths of Monroe juveniles
- Parents of murdered children found dead
- Buchanan County college now producing hand sanitizer
- Second COVID-19 case confirmed in Wythe County
- Northam issues 'Stay at Home' order for Virginia, mandate takes effect 'immediately'
- 4 bodies, 6 crime scenes: Investigation continues into suspected murders, suicide
- Bodies in the woods: Parents of murdered Monroe County children found dead
- Tazewell County coronavirus cases were travel related, health officials say