By CHARLES OWENS
WAR — The mayor of War in McDowell County has won reelection, despite facing numerous charges in Fayette County after being pulled over Sunday…
CHARLESTON — West Virginia residents 16 to 35 years old who are fully vaccinated for COVID will soon receive a special gift card for $100, unl…
BLUEFIELD, Va. — Local gas stations were busy Wednesday, but the atmosphere lacked the urgency they saw Tuesday after Virginia’s governor decl…
Raleigh County Delegate Mick Bates changed his voter registration Wednesday, increasing the GOP's supermajority in the House to 78-22.
Health officials are attributing another three deaths in the region to COVID-19, including a 44-year-old male from Mercer County.
Beavers was charged with DUI, possession of a controlled substance and using a cell phone without handheld features while driving on May 8. But on Tuesday, Beavers, 67, won easily.
BLUEFIELD — The City of Bluefield has started the process to obtain a “controlled access” off the I-77 northbound exit ramp at Exit 1.
BLUEFIELD — A state of emergency was declared Tuesday in Virginia over gasoline supply disruptions, as some in the region raced to fuel up at …
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m. at Lindside United Methodist Church.
10:30 a.m. at Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton.
Noon graveside service at Greenhills Memory Gardens Mausoleum number 4, in Cedar Bluff, Va.
1 p.m. at Rodriguez Funeral Home in Pocahontas, Va. Interment will follow at the Groseclose Family Cemetery in Boissevian, Va.
- Mayor in McDowell up for re-election arrested for drugs, DUI
- McDowell deputies make drug arrests after anonymous tip
- Second-degree murder: Mercer man found guilty
- Falls Mills Lake now under Virginia state wildlife umbrella
- City of Bluefield begins process to obtain ‘controlled access’ at Exit 1
- Justice: West Virginia mask mandate ending June 20
- WVSSAC Boys State Basketball Tournament Scores
- Deputies investigating theft at Tender Mercies Ministries
- Tazewell County Grand indictments released
- Northam declares state of emergency in Virginia due to gasoline supply disruptions