- General News
- Death Of George Floyd
- Legal Proceedings
- Law And Order
- Court Decisions
- Infectious Diseases
- Diseases And Conditions
- Lung Disease
- Covid-19 Pandemic
- Violent Crime
- Police Brutality
- Social Issues
- Social Affairs
- Human Rights And Civil Liberties
- Disease Outbreaks
- Public Health
- Racial And Ethnic Discrimination
- Race And Ethnicity
- Workplace Discrimination
- Labor Issues
- Government And Politics
- Law Enforcement Agencies
As featured on
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — There was quiet, just for a moment, as hundreds of people standing in the…
The jury has reached a verdict at the murder trial of former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd. The verdict is to be read late Tuesday afternoon.
This Week's Circulars
1 p.m. in the mausoleum at Grandview Memory Gardens in Bluefield, Va. Interment will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens.
On Monday, April 19, 2021, Ella Davis-Hurt, a loving sister, godmother, aunt, and friend was called to her eternal home at the age of 88 in Bluefield, West Virginia. For full obituary and service information please visit www.seaverfuneralservice.com.
1 p.m. at Rodriguez Funeral Home in Pocahontas, Va. Interment will follow at Maplewood Cemetery in Tazewell, Va.
11 a.m. graveside service at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton.
- Woman arrested in connection with abduction of infant from church nursery
- Mercer County Schools clarifies virus outbreak report at Princeton Senior High School
- Baby boy abducted in Giles County area
- Murder trial begins: Bluefield man facing first-degree charges in 2019 death
- Child abducted from Giles County nursery located and is OK
- Mercer man found not guilty on sexual assault, abuse charges
- Giles baby found safe: Woman arrested after child abducted from nursery
- Missing Princeton woman found safe in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Baby boy taken in Giles: Officers searching for child stolen from nursery
- Second arrest made in abduction of 2-year-old child in Giles County