NEW YORK (AP) — Olivia Wilde said Thursday she does not believe the real-life journalist she plays in the new film “Richard Jewel” “traded sex for tips" despite that insinuation in the movie.
SAN MARINO, Calif. (AP) — History scholars are getting a new trove of priceless presidential papers to pore over at Southern California's Hunt…
NEW YORK (AP) — It's been true for some time that Republicans are generally more hostile to the news media than Democrats, but a study release…
NEW YORK (AP) — The first movie Greta Gerwig saw in a theater was “Muppets Take Manhattan.” When it was over, her parents momentarily couldn’t…
NEW YORK (AP) — Ninety-eight percent of The Weinstein Co.'s creditors are joining a tentative settlement that plaintiffs say includes $25 mill…
VENTURA, Calif. (AP) — Rapper and singer Anderson .Paak is lending his support to an arts center facing closure in his Southern California hom…
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump lashed out at 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg on Thursday, a day after she was named by T…
This Week's Circulars
5 p.m., memorial service at the Pikeside United Methodist Church in Martinsburg.
6 p.m., at the Vermont United Methodist Church. Graveside service at 1 p.m. Saturday at Grandview Cemetery, Bluefield, Va.
1:30 p.m., at the Mercer Funeral Home Chapel in Bluefield.
GLENWOOD, WV - James H. Witt, Jr., 89, of Peterstown, WV, died Tuesday December 10, 2019 at Nelson's Respite Home, Glenwood, WV, served by Compasssus Hospice and Palliative Care, Princeton, WV. Survivors include his wife, Bernice Witt; children, Barbara Lester (Rick), Patti Amos (Mark), Greg…
- W.Va. dad arrested in child's death
- Guilty! Jury convicts Mills in decapitation case
- Left it all on the field: Bluefield dedicates hard-fought season to Lil’ Tony’s memory
- Warrants for December 8, 2019
- Icy conditions blamed for school bus accident at Montcalm
- Bluefield officials to create Grant Street Bridge task force
- Tazewell County residents, officials honor long-time teacher, public servant Jones
- 50-year-old letter to fallen soldier finally opened by family
- Beavers fall short: Bridgeport denies Bluefield state title, 21-14
- Mercer County Commission rescinds controversial resolution