LONDON (AP) — Britain and its royal family absorbed the tremors Monday from a sensational television interview by Prince Harry and Meghan, in which the couple said they encountered racist attitudes and a lack of support that drove the duchess to thoughts of suicide.
TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) — Chloe Zhao's success — she's the first Asian woman and the second woman ever to win a Golden Globe for best director for…
LOS ANGELES (AP) — In a wide-ranging interview aired Sunday, Harry and Meghan described painful palace discussions about the color of their so…
Memorable quotes and major revelations from Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Meghan and Harry, their first since stepping away from royal life:
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Carla Wallenda, a member of “The Flying Wallendas” high-wire act and the last surviving child of the famed troupe…
Christian Grey is tying up the loose ends of his side of the story this summer. “Freed: Fifty Shades Freed as told by Christian” is set to hit…
Theaters reopening in New York City this weekend did not set the box office on fire. North American theatrical grosses stayed relatively muted…
LONDON (AP) — Queen Elizabeth II highlighted the importance of staying in touch with friends and families during the coronavirus pandemic in a…
MILAN (AP) — The Milan fashion house Dolce&Gabbana has filed a defamation suit in an Italian court seeking over $600 million in damages fr…
ATLANTA (AP) — A shooting on Interstate 85 in suburban Atlanta has claimed the life of a rising Texas rap artist, one of three interstate shoo…
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., at Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home in Peterstown.
DESTREHAN, LA - Charlotte Wills Harvey, 91, of Destrehan, LA formerly of Mercer County died March 1, 2021. Full Obituary can be viewed www.memorialfd.com The Memorial Funeral Directory & Cremation Center serving the Harvey Family.
- Man injured in Thursday rollover crash near Princeton passes away
- UPDATE: Child found safe
- Old Hill’s department store shopping center sold for $1.8 million
- Pool shark prodigy: Princeton 10-year-old already angling to go pro
- Police chase in Princeton leads to arrest
- One man sent to hospital following single-vehicle crash
- Blue-Prince Plaza making return: EDA purchases complex, tenants already giving ‘firm commitments’
- Found safe: Missing toddler rescued near home
- Mercer 19-year-old facing first-degree assault charges
- Princeton boys basketball team young, tall, talented and learning