LONDON (AP) — Richard Williams, a Canadian-British animator whose work on the bouncing cartoon bunny in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" helped blur the boundaries between the animated world and our own, has died. He was 86 years old.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Los Angeles Opera has declined to release any details of its promised investigation into allegations of sexual harass…
VENTURA, Calif. (AP) — Heather Locklear has pleaded no contest to charges that she fought with first responders during two visits to her South…
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor Peter Fonda, the son of a Hollywood legend who became a movie star in his own right after both writing and starring i…
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Charles Santore, an illustrator known for his richly detailed and whimsical interpretations of classic children's books ha…
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Peter Fonda, 'Easy Rider' star, counter-culture figure and brother of actress Jane Fonda, has died at 79.
NEW YORK (AP) — Julianne Moore is accustomed to working with her husband, director Bart Freundlich, on set, but it was a real family affair wh…
NEW YORK (AP) — Paule Marshall, an exuberant and sharpened storyteller who in fiction such as "Daughters" and "Brown Girl, Brownstones" drew u…
NEW YORK (AP) — Chef Mario Batali, whose career crumbled amid sexual misconduct allegations, no longer owns a stake in Eataly, the Italian mar…
NEW YORK (AP) — CNN's Clarissa Ward says her story this week about Russian involvement in the Central African Republic came with a price: she …
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Actresses America Ferrera and Eva Longoria are leading a group of more than 150 writers, artists and leaders who have…
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., memorial service at the Christ United Methodist Church in Fayetteville, N.C.
7 p.m., at Mercer Funeral Home in Bluefield. Burial will follow on Monday at 11 a.m. at Maple Hill Cemetery, Bluefield, Va.
2 p.m., from the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Brown Cemetery near Princeton.
Jim Jenkins, 80 of Princeton died Wednesday, August 14, 2019. Arrangements by Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. View complete obituary at www.bailey-kirk.com.
- Heroin overdose prompts increased police patrols around local motel
- Bond denied for man charged with fatal shooting in Princeton
- Eupepsia Wellness Resort in Bland named second best in U.S.
- Woman dead, suspect in custody after Princeton shooting
- Bluefield woman gets 1 year in Social Security benefits fraud case
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Princeton
- Bond denied: Suspect in fatal Princeton shooting arraigned
- Super Six South formalized: Group organized to bring football finals to Mercer County
- Student enrollment numbers drop: Mercer, Tazewell school officials expect increase after initial count
- Mercer County Commission: Local statue draws relocating debate