Princeton Community Hospital opens a drive through COVID-19 testing site at the Woman's Center entrance of the hospital. According to hospital officials, the testing will be conducted under a doctor's order only.
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., graveside services at Greenhills Memory Gardens in Claypool Hill, Va.
James Kenneth ("JK") Williams, 80, of Rocky Gap, VA, died Saturday, May 30, 2020. No public services are planned. The Williams family is in the care of A. Vest & Sons Funeral Home, White Gate, avestandsons.com.
Euva Sarah Robins, age 95 of North Tazewell, VA died Friday, May 29, 2020 at Dogwood Crossing in Tazewell, VA. Born March 17, 1925 at Gardner, VA, she was a daughter of the late Thomas Robert and Minnie Peck Ball. She was a member of Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church. Mrs. Robins was a ve…
- Newlyweds meet tragic fate: Charges pending after ATV crash kills one, places other in critical care
- Virginia State Police seeking tips in Bland County homicide investigation
- WVSP confirm one fatality, one airlifted following ATV, vehicle collision
- Fatality confirmed: Head-on collision between ATV, vehicle leaves one dead, one in critical condition
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center closing all inpatient and ancillary services by July 30
- Bluefield man passes following fatal motorcycle accident in Bluewell
- Downtown Bluefield evacuated after three explosions erupt from a manhole
- Landslide closes stretch of Route 460 in Virginia
- Northam orders residents of Virginia to wear a face mask in public beginning Friday
- New coronavirus case confirmed for Tazewell County