The Cast of Pure Gold perform classic rock hits during the final Matinee performance of the show at the Summit Theatre in Bluefield Sunday. The show which opened the Theatre's 50th season, was dedicated in honor of the volunteers who kept the theater alive in Bluefield over the past 49 seasons.
- Sudden shutdown: Employees caught off guard by Komatsu announcing closure
- Komatsu manufacturing plant closing in Bluefield, Va.
- Bluefield takes another step toward Thoroughbred Bulk Terminal facility
- Midway Tunnel to close for four weeks to allow for sewage repairs
- 20 tons of food delivered to Monroe County from Latter-day Saints church
- Justice lowers COVID-19 vaccine age limit to 70
- Evans announces resignation from W.Va. House of Delegates
- COVID-19 death toll climbs to 74 in Mercer County, board of health unhappy with long-distance vaccination plan
- Webster family working hard to preserve legacy of Lil’ Tony
- Deputies investigating shooting near Princeton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.