This Week's Circulars
11 a.m., at the Hurst-Scott Funeral Home Chapel in Richlands, Va. Interment will follow at Greenhills Memory Gardens, Claypool Hill, Va.
11 a.m., memorial service at Mercer Funeral Home in Bluefield.
2 p.m., memorial service at Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton.
Harold Lindsey Andrews, 94, of Rocky Gap, VA, passed away Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Born September 24, 1925, Harold was a son of the late Walter and Emma Willis Andrews. He served on the EDA and was a big supporter of the Wolf Creek Indian Village. Harold was a proud World War II Veteran o…
80, of Princeton died Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at Glenwood Park Retirement Village in Princeton, WV. Arrangements are incomplete at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton.
- Sordid details emerge: Suspect confesses; father, daughter marry after murder
- Still searching for Eric: Family holds onto hope for finding lost Va. hunter
- Princeton restaurant closed indefinitely after vehicle collapses drive-thru
- McDowell man facing 10 counts each of incest, sexual assault
- McDowell County Grand Jury returns indictments
- Tazewell County grand jury indictments released
- Long lost New River rivals: Unbeaten Narrows prepares to take on George Wythe in 1C playoffs Friday
- For Concord’s Keener Burke Saturday is his Super Bowl
- Murder, robbery suspect found not competent for trial
- 2 heart attacks in one month: ‘Mr. Bluefield’ quits smoking after 74 years