1 p.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
- Woman dies in fiery crash in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Names released of individuals charged in drug round-up in Mercer County
- Mercer County Grand Jury indictment released
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on U.S. Route 460
- Three now charged with first-degree murder in human remains case
- Buildings along Mercer Street set for demolition, planned farmer’s market to take their place
- Mercer drug roundup: Dozens of suspects in custody
- Area Social Security recipients to receive 2020 cost of living adjustment
- Three Mercer County men indicted for separate murder cases by grand jury
- Male pedestrian killed walking along Route 460 near Mercer Mall
Hundreds enjoy the festivities during the first ever Bluefield Daily Telegraph / Princeton Times Halloween Spooktacular in Bramwell Saturday.
The Princeton Fire Department responded at 1:36 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a structure fire on the 400 block of Kirk Street. Capt. Keith Gunnoe said the home was vacant. Firefighters had the fire under control about in about two minutes. The origin of the fire was not determined.
Members of Princeton Middle School’s Band Performs during the Save The Music assembly at the Princeton Middle School auditorium, Wednesday. Princeton Middle School was recently the recipient of a VH1 Save the Music Foundation Grant. Through the grant totaling $38.000, the band was abel to pu…