This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., memorial service at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va.
50, of Bluefield, WV, died Monday, June 17, 2019 at Roanoke Memorial Hospital. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
Edith Mae Altizer Robinson, age 89, of Tazewell, Virginia passed away on Sunday, June 16, 2019 at her home. Edith was born on April 9, 1930 in War, West Virginia and was the daughter of the late Leslie "Joe" Altizer and Catherine Harrison Baldwin. She was a 1954 graduate of Whitewood High Sc…
6 p.m., at Roselawn Funeral Home in Princeton.
1:30 p.m., at the Hurst-Scott Funeral Home Chapel in Richlands,Va. Burial will follow at the Horn-Cantrell Cemetery on Horn Mountain.
- Mercer County Grand Jury indictment list released
- Pedestrian killed on I-77 identified
- Troopers looking for missing woman in Princeton
- ‘Provide a better quality of life’: Tazewell Town Council approves feasibility study for indoor sports complex
- Back of the Dragon headquarters in final construction phase
- Grand Jury hands down multiple indictments
- Bluefield native named head of American Medical Association
- Time for a change: Local officials attempt to bring state football championship games to Bluefield
- Bluefield pastor charged with sex crimes
- Pedestrian killed on I-77 at Exit 9
More than one thousand people crowded mercer street to enjoy the festivities during the annual Celebrate Princeton street Fair Saturday.
More than one hundred and thirty motorcyclist ride in the annual The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1144 Patriot Ride. Following a wreath laying ceremony at the Memorial Building in Princeton the motorcyclists payed a visit to the Those Who Served War Museum during the event.
The Montcalm High School senior class of 2019 received their diplomas during the Commencement Ceremony at Montcalm High School's gymnasium Friday evening. The Bluefield Daily Telegraph's staff would like to extend its congratulations to the class of 2019.