A tractor-trailer driver was injured after crashing into a First Responder Vehicle then crashing into the ditch near Mile Marker 9 on I-77 Wednesday.
This Week's Circulars
1 p.m., at the G.E. Davis Chapel of Fredeking Funeral Service in Oakvale. Burial will follow at New Zion Cemetery near Elgood.
11 a.m., at the Church of God in Welch. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
1 p.m., memorial service at the Davie Funeral ServicerChapel of Mocksville, N.C.
- Bluefield man dies in Route 460 crash
- Liquid, an insect and yarn: Starvation of baby Jeremiah demands full justice
- Former Tazewell County resident sentenced in connection to Larry Price case
- Princeton woman arrested on three counts of child neglect
- Two-vehicle collision halts traffic on Route 460 in Princeton
- Collision injures 1 in Princeton
- One dead following crash on Route 460 in Richlands, Va.
- Across the hills of old Virginia: Narrows beats Parry McCluer 41-7 for first 10-0 season in 40 years
- Mitchell Stadium celebrated: Gov. Justice designates day to honor Bluefield’s iconic football venue
- McDowell’s Widener’s Ambulance Service closes after 30 years