As featured on
After an executive session of the board, Board of Health Chairman Dr. Randy Stevens said he has resigned from the board, effective after the meeting, Administrator Susan Kadar has turned in her letter of retirement and Dr. Kathy Wides submitted her letter of resignation, effective immediately.
This Week's Circulars
age 77, of Tazewell, VA died Sunday, September 20, 2020 at Johnston Memorial Hospital in Abingdon, VA. Hurst-Scott Funeral Home in Tazewell, VA is serving the family of Mr. Necessary.
1 p.m. at the Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton.
2 p.m. at the Hurst-Scott Funeral Chapel in Richlands, Va. Interment will follow at the Greenhills Memory Gardens in Claypool Hill, Va.
11 a.m. at the Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home Chapel in Peterstown. Burial will follow at the Roles Chapel Baptist Church Cemetery in Forrest Hill.
- Body discovered in Buchanan County, investigation underway
- Two new virus deaths reported in Mercer
- Bluefield, Va., doctor pleads guilty to sexually abusing veterans
- Teenager dies of COVID-19 in Virginia
- Mercer County man charged with felony child abuse resulting in serious injury
- Jim McCloskey still haunted by Roger Keith Coleman murder case
- Student tests positive for COVID-19 in Tazewell County
- Bluefield College reports 21 positive COVID-19 cases
- Tractor-trailer hydroplanes, crashes into guardrail on I-77
- City of Bluefield to sue Norfolk Southern Corporation over Grant Street Bridge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.