This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., crypt side committal service at Greenhills Memory Gardens Mausoleum in Claypool Hill, Va.
3 p.m., memorial service at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
Noon, at Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
1 p.m., at the Church of God in Bluefield, Va. Burial will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens.
- Guilty! Jury convicts Mills in decapitation case
- Bench warrant issued after Princeton woman fails to show up for sentencing hearing
- Princeton man charged with sexually abusing two juveniles
- Decapitation trial begins: Defense fires opening salvo at victim’s father
- Timeline to murder: Father testifies he lied about finding son’s headless body
- Second Amendment sanctuary: Tazewell County votes to support right to bear arms
- Monroe County ambulance fee lawsuit voluntarily dismissed
- Bids being accepted at BSC: College looking to begin construction on Heritage Village housing project
- Beavers chill Polar Bears: Bluefield beats Fairmont 40-24 in state semis
- Weather can’t stop Princeton from celebrating season