As featured on
Commonwealth’s Attorney Chris Plaster said at a press conference Friday in Tazewell those people will not be identified because of connections with a drug cartel that could pose danger to their families who were not involved.
This Week's Circulars
1 p.m., at the Roselawn Funeral Home Chapel in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Cemetery.
69, of Bluefield, WV, died Friday, July 23, 2021 at Bowers Hospice House in Beckley, WV. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory in Bluefield.
- Teamsters at Bluefield Coca Cola plant reject contract, announce strike
- Woman hospitalized after shopping cart scooter hit by truck outside store
- Bluefield mailman honored with Postmaster General Hero Award
- Vandals damage picnic tables at Glenwood Park shelters
- Fatal fire under investigation in McDowell County
- Troopers investigating fatal crash in Tazewell County
- UPDATE: Suspect in fatal shooting hospitalized after being found shot
- Professional Beth Hughes bringing play therapy bus to children in need
- Shooting suspect hospitalized: Va. man wanted for murder found with self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Two unwanted neighbors with feathers taken over the front porch