This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., at the Hurst-Scott Funeral Chapel in Richlands, Va. Interment will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens, Bluefield, Va.
11 a.m., graveside service at Keister Cemetery in Tannersville, Va.
Eddie Dean Hedrick, 76, of High Point, NC, passed away Thursday, August 6, 2020, at Hospice Home at High Point. Born December 16, 1943, in Boissevain, Virginia, he was a son of the late Jessie Hedrick and the late Bertha Pauley Hedrick. Mr. Hedrick was a retired welder and a member of Trinit…
- Princeton nursing home doctor afflicted with COVID-19 now on ventilator
- Fourth COVID-19 death reported at Princeton nursing home, administrator says some employees ‘have become extremely ill’
- VDH: Tazewell County now in 'moderate risk' zone for COVID-19
- Justice: 'Princeton situation is not good' — nursing home has 31 staff members, 33 residents with COVID-19
- Sixteen individuals at the Princeton Health Care Center hospitalized overnight due to COVID-19
- Trial set for man charged in DUI death, injury of honeymooners
- Highway Angel: Tazewell trucker saves man from burning tractor-trailer
- Sudden surge: Mercer County reports 25 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- Following protocol: Princeton Community Hospital CEO explains nursing home hospitalizations
- Mandatory quarantine considered for anyone vacationing to hotspots