Groups of suspects were brought before Mercer County Magistrate Mike Flanigan for arraignment during a multi-departmentental drug round up in Mercer County Thursday morning.
As featured on
Sgt. J.L. Faris of the Princeton Police Department said all the drug roundup suspects were facing felony charges including possession and possession with intent to deliver controlled substances including heroin, crack cocaine, cocaine and methamphetamine.
This Week's Circulars
3 p.m. at First United Methodist Church in Princeton.
2 p.m. at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va. Burial will follow at Grandview Memory Gardens in Bluefield, Va.
4 p.m. at Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
10:30 a.m. at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell. Burial to follow at Grandview Memory Gardens in Bluefield, Va.
Noon, at the George W. Seaver Chapel of Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Burial will follow at Restlawn Memorial Gardens in Bluefield.
- Mercer County Grand Jury returns February indictments
- Capital clash: Complaint filed, lawsuit threatened in Porterfield – Steele verbal altercation
- Local man faces felony sexual abuse by a parent, guardian or custodian charges
- Home near Melrose Square robbed at gunpoint
- Two injured following single-vehicle crash on Interstate 77
- County school officials vote to demolish Northfork High
- Couple guilty of murder, child neglect ask judge for new trial
- Capital clash: Complaint filed, lawsuit threatened in Portfield, Steele verbal altercation
- Sounding off on pot plan: County Commission hears medical cannabis dispensary proposal
- Local men indicted by Grand Jury for killing puppy