This Week's Circulars
Katherine Harvey Neal, 101 years old, transitioned on July 31, 2020. Mrs. Neal is a lifelong resident of Bluefield, WV and was in Washington, DC with her daughters at the time of her passing. Arrangements are incomplete and are entrusted to A. P. McConnell Funeral Home.
1 p.m., at Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park, Bluewell.
1 p.m., at Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
- Surge in virus cases sparks concern in Tazewell County
- Contact tracing links COVID-19 outbreak at Princeton nursing home to Myrtle Beach travel, state confirms
- Sixteen individuals at the Princeton Health Care Center hospitalized overnight due to COVID-19
- Top Mercer health officials leave posts
- Justice: 'Princeton situation is not good' — nursing home has 31 staff members, 33 residents with COVID-19
- Sudden surge: Mercer County reports 25 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- New PCH Bluefield Emergency Department to begin offering full emergency services on Aug. 1
- Highway Angel: Tazewell trucker saves man from burning tractor-trailer
- W.Va. State Police apprehend McDowell man following chase
- Health Department shakeup: Two resign, one retires at Mercer County Board of Health meeting