This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., memorial service at Bailey-Kirk Funeral Home in Princeton.
11 a.m., at Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
1 p.m., at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton.
Noon, at Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
2 p.m., at the East River Church. Burial will follow at Maple Hill Cemetery, Bluefield, Va.
- Surge in virus cases sparks concern in Tazewell County
- Princeton nursing home resident dies of COVID-19; cause of two other deaths pending
- Contact tracing links COVID-19 outbreak at Princeton nursing home to Myrtle Beach travel, state confirms
- Top Mercer health officials leave posts
- New PCH Bluefield Emergency Department to begin offering full emergency services on Aug. 1
- Sudden surge: Mercer County reports 25 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- Justice dispatches National Guard to Princeton nursing home in response to major COVID-19 outbreak
- W.Va. State Police apprehend McDowell man following chase
- Third death confirmed - State officials: Virus surge connected to Myrtle Beach travel
- Health Department shakeup: Two resign, one retires at Mercer County Board of Health meeting