This Week's Circulars
Margaret Irene French Shaffer Martin, 87, of Pearisburg, Va. formerly of Princeton died peacefully Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at Heritage Hall in Rich Creek, VA. Born October 14, 1931, in Mercer County, she was the daughter of the late Charles Herman French and Ethel Cook French. Margaret was …
11 a.m. at the Bower Funeral Home Chapel in Pulaski, Va. Interment will follow at the Southwest Virginia Veteran's Cemetery in Dublin, Va.
11 a.m. at the Burns Wornal Funeral Chapel at Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton.
- Man killed in McDowell ATV crash
- Heroin overdose prompts increased police patrols around local motel
- Eupepsia Wellness Resort in Bland named second best in U.S.
- Victim's father testifies about fight that preceded fatal Princeton shooting
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Princeton
- Bluefield woman gets 1 year in Social Security benefits fraud case
- Student enrollment numbers drop: Mercer, Tazewell school officials expect increase after initial count
- Victim’s father testifies: Deadly Princeton shooting allegedly began over $40
- State police still searching for suspect involved in pedestrian hit-and-run accident
- Bond denied for man charged with fatal shooting in Princeton