This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., at Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
11 a.m., at the George W. Seaver Chapel of Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Burial will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, Princeton.
78, of Princeton died Sunday, October 20, 2019, at Princeton Community Hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton.
2 p.m., at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home Chapel in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park, Bluewell.
3 p.m., at the Burns Wornal Chapel of the Memorial Funeral Directory in Princeton. Graveside services at 1 p.m., Monday at Monte Vista Park Cemetery, Ceres.
- Woman dies in fiery crash in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Names released of individuals charged in drug round-up in Mercer County
- Mercer County Grand Jury indictment released
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle on U.S. Route 460
- Three now charged with first-degree murder in human remains case
- Mercer drug roundup: Dozens of suspects in custody
- Area Social Security recipients to receive 2020 cost of living adjustment
- Buildings along Mercer Street set for demolition, planned farmer’s market to take their place
- Three Mercer County men indicted for separate murder cases by grand jury
- Male pedestrian killed walking along Route 460 near Mercer Mall