This Week's Circulars
10:30 a.m. at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park in Bluewell.
Noon at the Bluefield Va. Church of God. Interment will follow at Roselawn Memorial Gardens in Princeton.
11 a.m. in the George W. Seaver Chapel of Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton. Burial will follow at Resthaven Park Cemetery in Princeton.
- Surge in virus cases sparks concern in Tazewell County
- Justice: 'Princeton situation is not good' — nursing home has 31 staff members, 33 residents with COVID-19
- Sixteen individuals at the Princeton Health Care Center hospitalized overnight due to COVID-19
- Top Mercer health officials leave posts
- Sudden surge: Mercer County reports 25 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- Highway Angel: Tazewell trucker saves man from burning tractor-trailer
- Trial set for man charged in DUI death, injury of honeymooners
- Mandatory quarantine considered for anyone vacationing to hotspots
- W.Va. State Police apprehend McDowell man following chase
- Health Department shakeup: Two resign, one retires at Mercer County Board of Health meeting