As featured on
BLUEFIELD — Thursday was the official closing date of all inpatient and ancillary services a…
This Week's Circulars
2 p.m., burial at Cross Creek Cemetery in Fayetteville, N.C.
2 p.m., at the Gloryland Baptist Church in Camp Creek. Interment will follow at McComas-Crotty Cemetery, Pinoak.
11 a.m., at Peery & St. Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va. Burial will follow at Maplewood Cemetery, Tazewell.
11 a.m., at the Deliverance Temple Church in Brushfork. Entombment will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum.
10 a.m., at Memorial Funeral Home in Princeton. A graveside service will follow at Roselawn Cemetery, Princeton.
- Lively a free man after 2006 murder conviction overturned in "Doc" Whitley case (with video)
- Two new virus deaths reported in Mercer
- Mercer County man charged with felony child abuse resulting in serious injury
- Student tests positive for COVID-19 in Tazewell County
- Teenager dies of COVID-19 in Virginia
- City of Bluefield to sue Norfolk Southern Corporation over Grant Street Bridge
- Jim McCloskey still haunted by Roger Keith Coleman murder case
- Woman hospitalized with COVID-19 dies, coronavirus death toll climbs to 29 in Mercer County
- Body discovered in Buchanan County, investigation underway
- Bluefield College reports 21 positive COVID-19 cases