This publication is an attempt to resolve active warrants on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department. Individuals named herein are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Personal identifiers such as dates of birth and Social Security numbers are on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department to resolve cases of mistaken identity. Individuals named in this publication are urged to call the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department at 304-487-8364. If you have any information about these individuals, contact the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department or your local municipal or state law enforcement agencies.
The court house is closed for the holiday. It will reopen Wednesday, Dec. 26. Persons named can go by the sheriff’s office on Wednesday morning, Dec. 26.
• Matthew Brooks, 26, Princeton is wanted on a probation violation, Havershaw County, Ga., warrant dated Oct. 12, 2012.
• Clifton Clower, age unknown, Woodys Mobile Home Park, is wanted on a violation of domestic order warrant dated Nov. 26, 2012.
• Thomas E. Dillow, 35, Route 2, Bluefield, is wanted on an Illegal dumping, warrant dated Nov. 29, 2012.
• Billy Hazelwood, 31, Columbus Ohio, is wanted on a shoplifting, felony Pearisburg. Va., warrant dated Nov. 27. 2012.
• James Martin, 37, Route 2, Bluefield, is wanted on a violation of domestic order warrant dated Nov. 29, 2012.
• John Olivio, age unknown, Route 1 Bramwell, is wanted on a contempt of family court warrant dated Sept. 25, 2012.
• Jonathan Poore, age unknown, Crane Creek, is wanted on a child support warrant dated Dec. 18, 2012.
• Richard Saunders, age unknown, Mountain View Avenue, is wanted on a contempt of family court warrant dated Dec. 3, 1012.
• Joanne Thaxton, age unknown, Peck Street, Bluefield, is wanted on a probation violation, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated April 23, 2012.
• Kathy Vance, 56, Turnbull Street, Princeton, is wanted on a shoplifting, felony, Pearisburg, Va., warrant, dated Nov. 27, 2012.
• Jamaal Wilborn, age unknown, High Street, Princeton, is wanted on a child support warrant dated Dec. 4, 2012.
• Robert Whitlow, 40, Princeton, is wanted on a violation domestic order warrant dated July 22, 2012.
- Outstanding Warrants
Active warrants in Mercer County Dec. 8
December 8, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Nov. 24
November 24, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County
November 10, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Nov. 3
November 3, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Oct. 6
October 5, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County — Sept. 29, 2013
September 28, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Sept. 15
September 16, 2013
Warrants for Mercer County
August 13, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County
August 12, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County
August 5, 2013
- More Outstanding Warrants Headlines
- Active warrants in Mercer County Dec. 8
- Police Blotter
- Princeton police blotter 12/8 10 hours
- Princeton Police Department Oct. 24-29 34 days
- Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 13 54 days
- Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 8 59 days
- Princeton police blotter Sept. 26-30 63 days
- Bluefield Police blotter Sept. 30 67 days
- Tazewell County grand jury Sept. 24 75 days
- Bluefield Police Department Sept. 19 & 22 75 days
- Princeton police blotter Sept. 21 77 days
- Bluefield Police Department August 28-29 97 days
- NDN Video
- Why It'll Take 7 More Years to Return to Prosperity U.S. Unemployment Falls to 7% on 203,000 Jobs Added GM Pulling Chevy Out of Europe Bezos's Secretive Blue Origin Tests Space Rocket E.U. Hits 8 Banks With 1.7 Billion Euros In Fines For Rate Rigging (Wochit) U.S. Companies Added 215K Workers in November: ADP Retailers: The Bricks Vs. the Clicks What’s the Biggest Problem Facing Small Business? Black Friday: Arrests and Violence as Shoppers Rush to Discounts Small business Saturday brings in big local crowds Who's Winning and Losing This Black Friday? Ford recalls Escape SUVs again for oil, fuel leaks Stocks Keep Climbing, Nasdaq Well Above 4000 (Wochit) Cox Said to Be Mulling Time Warner Cable Takeover Coca Cola Suspends Ad Campaign to Help Philippines U.S. Consumer Confidence Falls to 70.4 in November Nasdaq's No. 2 Executive To Leave Company (Wochit) Wal-Mart Names Doug McMillon CEO, Succeeding Duke Samsung Ordered To Pay Apple $290M More For Copying Smartphone Features Chrysler Said to Weigh IPO Valuation of $10B
- Local News
- Board honors Tazewell Commonwealth’s Attorney Lee: Drug convictions net millions 3 hours
- Final day of Community Christmas Tree sign-ups sees 200 more children 3 hours 1 Photo
- Va., W.Va. counties under winter storm warning; ice storm on the way 3 hours
- Prerogative, BDT Shelter Drive delivers a ton of food 3 hours 2 Photos 1 Slideshow
- Prerogative Pet Food Drive Slide Show 14 hours
- Drug roundup charges 21 1 day 1 Photo
- Pearl Harbor relic rests at local museum 1 day
- Three people transported from two-vehicle wreck 1 day 1 Photo
- Little Jimmie fund needs more to bring Christmas to area kids 1 day 1 Photo
- Four injured in two vehicle wreck 1 day 1 Photo