TAZEWELL,Va. — The Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office is currently seeking the following individuals. Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of these individuals can call the sheriff’s office at 276-988-1167 or the Tazewell County 911 Center at 276-988-0902.
• Melinda Gayle Omarrah, 26, Rock. Wanted for failure to appear on charge of concealment.
• Jennifer Marie Walker, 38, Havaco. Wanted for failure to appear on charge of felony shoplifting.
• Joseph Lee Bratton, 32, Bluefield. Wanted for probation violation on charge of conspiracy to commit grand larceny.
• Donald Edward Renn III, 33, Princeton. Wanted for probation violation on charges of distribution of oxycodone.
• Kimber Alan Yates Jr., 36, Richlands, Va. Wanted for 2 counts felony distribution Sch. III narcotics.
• David Aaron Dobbs, 33, Rich-lands, Va. Wanted for 3 counts felony distribution metha-done, hydro-codone, and oxycodone.
• Rumeal Dayton Porterfield, 22, Northfork. Wanted for failure to appear on charges of conspiracy to distribute Sch. I/II narcotics.