in Mercer County
This publication is an attempt to resolve active warrants on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department. Individuals named herein are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Personal identifiers such as dates of birth and Social Security numbers are on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department to resolve cases of mistaken identity. Individuals named in this publication are urged to call the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department at 304-487-8364. If you have any information about these individuals, contact the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department or your local municipal or state law enforcement agencies.
• Robert Barker III, Rt. 1, Bluefield, age and address unknown, is wanted on child support warrant dated Jan. 16, 2013.
• Gerald Browning, 45, Montcalm, is wanted on a breaking and entering, petit larceny warrant dated Feb. 15, 2013.
• Steven Crist, 20, Rt. 3 Princeton, is wanted on a bench warrant for shoplifting, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated Feb. 20, 2013.
• Kenneth Croy, 42, Reindeer Place, Princeton, is wanted on a bench warrant, Giles County Va., warrant dated Jan. 10, 2013.
• Harvey Haywood, age unknown, Elk View St., Princeton, is wanted on a child support warrant, McDowell County warrant dated Feb. 25, 2013.
• Jason Jennings, age unknown, Montcalm, is wanted on a worthless check warrant dated Oct. 10, 2012.
• Aaron Jones, age unknown, Princeton, is wanted on a felony conspiracy, Raleigh County, warrant dated Jan. 8, 2013.
• Eric Kidd, 41, Falls Mills, Va., is wanted on a driving suspended, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated July 11, 2012.
• Eugenia L. Patterson Hill, age unknown, Ohio Street, Bluefield, is wanted on a felony abuse warrant dated Jan. 24, 2012.
• Jessica C. Sumpter, age unknown, Fernridge Court, Rock is wanted on a worthless check warrant dated Nov. 7, 2011.
• Crystal Williams, age unknown, Elm Street Bluefield, is wanted on a unemployment fraud warrant dated Jan. 11, 2013.
• TImothy York, age unknown, Mary Branch, Rock, is wanted on a child support warrant dated Feb. 19, 2013.
- Outstanding Warrants
Active warrants in Mercer County — Dec. 22, 2013
December 21, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County — Dec. 15, 2013
December 14, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Dec. 8
December 8, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Nov. 24
November 24, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County
November 10, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Nov. 3
November 3, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Oct. 6
October 5, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County — Sept. 29, 2013
September 28, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Sept. 15
September 16, 2013
Warrants for Mercer County
August 13, 2013
- More Outstanding Warrants Headlines
- Active warrants in Mercer County — Dec. 22, 2013
- Police Blotter
- McDowell County grand jury indictment list released 7 days
- Police blotter - February 23, 2014 12 days
- Mercer County grand jury indictments 12 days
- Princeton police blotter Jan. 30-Feb. 5 26 days
- Princeton Police blotter 1/24-1/30 33 days
- Princeton Police, Mercer Sheriff blotters Jan. 9-15 47 days
- Princeton Police, Mercer Sheriff blotters Dec. 26- Jan 1 61 days
- Police blotter - December 22, 2013 75 days
- Princeton police blotter 12/8 89 days
- Princeton Police Department Oct. 24-29 123 days
- NDN Video
- Albertsons Parent Cerberus To Buy Safeway Who Is Alleged Bitcoin Founder Satoshi Nakamoto? Buffett Applied Real Estate Parable to Stocks: Sitt 7-Time European Champion AC Milan to Weigh Sale 4 Tax Return Tips for Young Professionals Target Tech Chief Resigns Amid Security Overhaul Elon Musk’s Plan to Save the Military $1B a Year Rolls-Royce mulling entering the luxury SUV market China targets 7.5 percent economic growth for 2014 Is Big Tobacco a Barrier to E-Cigs' Entry? Starbucks Serves Up Fast-Food Breakfast War How to Invest in Regions of Conflict Worst States for Retirees Microsoft CEO Nadella Shuffles Management Team Deal In Place To Sell PGW For $1.86B How Is Winter Impacting U.S. Auto Sales? Gates Back On Top Of Forbes' Billionaire Rankings (Wochit) Ford Feb. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Down 6.1% Caesars Sells Four Casinos to Affiliate for $2.2B Men’s Wearhouse Reports Non-Disclosure Pact
- Local News
- State Police accident reconstruction team begins investigation into tragic U.S. Route 52 crash 38 minutes 1 Photo 3 Stories
- Crash kills 2 children 1 day
- Victims: Preschool age; Details emerge in fatal crash 10 hours 1 Photo 2 Stories
- Amber Alert for missing 11-year-old Maryland girl extended to West Virginia 10 hours 1 Photo
- Witness recalls details at scene 10 hours
- Residents voice concerns over U.S. Route 52 dangers 10 hours
- More candidates emerging for Mercer, McDowell elections 10 hours
- Officials on lookout for missing McDowell teen 10 hours 1 Photo
- Amber alert extended to W.Va. 17 hours
- Drivers' names released in deadly crash 20 hours 1 Photo