in Mercer County
This publication is an attempt to resolve active warrants on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department. Individuals named herein are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Personal identifiers such as dates of birth and Social Security numbers are on file with the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department to resolve cases of mistaken identity. Individuals named in this publication are urged to call the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department at 304-487-8364. If you have any information about these individuals, contact the Mercer County Sheriff’s Department or your local municipal or state law enforcement agencies.
• Robert Barker III, Rt. 1, Bluefield, age and address unknown, is wanted on child support warrant dated Jan. 16, 2013.
• Gerald Browning, 45, Montcalm, is wanted on a breaking and entering, petit larceny warrant dated Feb. 15, 2013.
• Steven Crist, 20, Rt. 3 Princeton, is wanted on a bench warrant for shoplifting, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated Feb. 20, 2013.
• Kenneth Croy, 42, Reindeer Place, Princeton, is wanted on a bench warrant, Giles County Va., warrant dated Jan. 10, 2013.
• Harvey Haywood, age unknown, Elk View St., Princeton, is wanted on a child support warrant, McDowell County warrant dated Feb. 25, 2013.
• Jason Jennings, age unknown, Montcalm, is wanted on a worthless check warrant dated Oct. 10, 2012.
• Aaron Jones, age unknown, Princeton, is wanted on a felony conspiracy, Raleigh County, warrant dated Jan. 8, 2013.
• Eric Kidd, 41, Falls Mills, Va., is wanted on a driving suspended, Tazewell, Va., warrant dated July 11, 2012.
• Eugenia L. Patterson Hill, age unknown, Ohio Street, Bluefield, is wanted on a felony abuse warrant dated Jan. 24, 2012.
• Jessica C. Sumpter, age unknown, Fernridge Court, Rock is wanted on a worthless check warrant dated Nov. 7, 2011.
• Crystal Williams, age unknown, Elm Street Bluefield, is wanted on a unemployment fraud warrant dated Jan. 11, 2013.
• TImothy York, age unknown, Mary Branch, Rock, is wanted on a child support warrant dated Feb. 19, 2013.
- Outstanding Warrants
Active warrants in Mercer County Dec. 8
December 8, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Nov. 24
November 24, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County
November 10, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Nov. 3
November 3, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Oct. 6
October 5, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County — Sept. 29, 2013
September 28, 2013
Active warrants in Mercer County Sept. 15
September 16, 2013
Warrants for Mercer County
August 13, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County
August 12, 2013
Active warrants in McDowell County
August 5, 2013
- More Outstanding Warrants Headlines
- Active warrants in Mercer County Dec. 8
- Police Blotter
- Princeton police blotter 12/8 2 days
- Princeton Police Department Oct. 24-29 36 days
- Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 13 56 days
- Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 8 61 days
- Princeton police blotter Sept. 26-30 65 days
- Bluefield Police blotter Sept. 30 69 days
- Tazewell County grand jury Sept. 24 77 days
- Bluefield Police Department Sept. 19 & 22 77 days
- Princeton police blotter Sept. 21 79 days
- Bluefield Police Department August 28-29 99 days
- NDN Video
- Treasury Department Announces Full Exit From GM New American Airlines Emerges As Deal Closes Why It'll Take 7 More Years to Return to Prosperity U.S. Unemployment Falls to 7% on 203,000 Jobs Added GM Pulling Chevy Out of Europe Bezos's Secretive Blue Origin Tests Space Rocket E.U. Hits 8 Banks With 1.7 Billion Euros In Fines For Rate Rigging (Wochit) U.S. Companies Added 215K Workers in November: ADP Retailers: The Bricks Vs. the Clicks What’s the Biggest Problem Facing Small Business? Black Friday: Arrests and Violence as Shoppers Rush to Discounts Small business Saturday brings in big local crowds Who's Winning and Losing This Black Friday? Ford recalls Escape SUVs again for oil, fuel leaks Stocks Keep Climbing, Nasdaq Well Above 4000 (Wochit) Cox Said to Be Mulling Time Warner Cable Takeover Coca Cola Suspends Ad Campaign to Help Philippines U.S. Consumer Confidence Falls to 70.4 in November Nasdaq's No. 2 Executive To Leave Company (Wochit) Wal-Mart Names Doug McMillon CEO, Succeeding Duke
- Local News
- Region could see another round of wintry weather late tonight, Tuesday 10 hours
- Princeton man arraigned on a charge of first-degree murder 17 hours 2 Photos
- Thousands still without power across the region 17 hours
- UPDATE: Man shot, killed at nightclub 23 hours 1 Photo
- Puckett will stay with senate; step down from bank 23 hours
- Bluefield city projects near completion in time for ‘Blue Holly Day’ event 23 hours 1 Photo
- Little Jimmie campaign still working to reach fund goal before party 23 hours
- Mercer County man charged with fatal shooting at Club Maximus 1 day 1 Photo
- Board honors Tazewell Commonwealth’s Attorney Lee: Drug convictions net millions 1 day
- Final day of Community Christmas Tree sign-ups sees 200 more children 1 day 1 Photo