- 2-headed turtle gets Facebook page
Suspect taunts police on Facebook, then gets arrested
A woman who taunted the police in this central Kentucky town after her "wanted" picture was posted on the department's Facebook page was arrested just a few hours later.
- Pa. judge fines woman for cursing
$17 million stolen from famous fruitcake bakery, suit claims
The former comptroller at a Texas bakery known worldwide for its deluxe fruitcake -- ordered by celebrities and royalty alike -- is accused of stealing nearly $17 million from the bakery's accounts.
- Ohio woman’s sentence includes Christmases in jail
- WVU's all-time leading tackler now pursuing singing career
Feds: Don't shoot at drones
People who fire guns at drones are endangering the public and property and could be prosecuted or fined, the Federal Aviation Administration warned Friday.
- Would-be mermaid banned from Fla. pool
- Fairfax police corral escaped cow in Centreville
- NY rabbi accused of trying to pull over motorists
- More Seriously?! Headlines