- Three 'Avatar' sequels cost: less than $1 billion
Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
Three lawsuits filed last week that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
Santa's wish: Marry me
A Massachusetts firefighter surprised his girlfriend this week by suggesting they dress as Santa and Mrs. Claus for his fire department's annual children's Christmas party, then popped a stunning marriage proposal in full attire.
- 6 geezers laying? Holidays bring on song botches
- St. Nicks learn tricks of trade at Santa School
- Invasive cockroach found in NYC can take the cold
Young newlyweds charged with Craigslist murder
A month after a Pennsylvania man was found stabbed to death in an alley, authorities have charged a recently married young couple in his death and they're looking into other possible murders tied to adult companionship ads placed by the couple.
Police: Woman calls 911 for a push around mall
Police say a woman was arrested Monday night after she called 911 to request that officers push her around the mall in this Boston suburb.
- Shrunken head? Ripley’s NY to shoppers: Believe it
- Right on time: Va. baby born on 11-12-13 at 14:15
- More Seriously?! Headlines