- Officials: NY man tried to sell baby on Craigslist
- Man repays insurance money with 4 tons of coins
- Texan gets another wrong water bill topping $66K
- Wing-eating champ El Wingador faces NJ prison term
Police called over Facebook video of 'birthday smoothie'
What started out as a birthday joke for a 5-year-old boy turned into a visit from police, thanks to Facebook.
- 2-headed turtle gets Facebook page
Suspect taunts police on Facebook, then gets arrested
A woman who taunted the police in this central Kentucky town after her "wanted" picture was posted on the department's Facebook page was arrested just a few hours later.
- Pa. judge fines woman for cursing
$17 million stolen from famous fruitcake bakery, suit claims
The former comptroller at a Texas bakery known worldwide for its deluxe fruitcake -- ordered by celebrities and royalty alike -- is accused of stealing nearly $17 million from the bakery's accounts.
- Ohio woman’s sentence includes Christmases in jail
- More Seriously?! Headlines