- Hitchhiking cat ’Mata Hairi’ headed home to Oregon
- Man who claimed to be hunting rabbits arrested on DUI charge
- Woman pays $560,000 for two parking spots
Police arrest man accused of dining and then dashing
A man who has sampled many of Gloucester’s better restaurants without paying was arrested in a final fiasco at Azorean last weekend.
- Va. turtle’s paint job makes it predator target
- Officials: Woman approaches kids with chain saw
Motorist asks if arrest ruins chance to be a cop
The policeman who pulled over a careless driver was surprised at the question but gave the young motorist credit for candidness when he admitted he had "two bags of weed" on the floor of his vehicle.
- Made-up names appear in NY high school’s yearbook
- 'Bucket list' item leads to women's arrest in Fla.
- German clinic: Man had pencil in head for 15 years
- More Seriously?! Headlines