2 arrested while naked, 'tripping out' on mushrooms
Two men were arrested Sunday after they knocked on doors in a neighborhood the middle of the night while naked and "tripping out" on hallucinogenic mushrooms.
Bank robber's getaway vehicle was a bicycle
This small New Hampshire town was buzzing Thursday after a man demanded money from a local bank where the police chief's wife was working as a teller, then fled on a bicycle with an envelope full of cash.
'Cowboy style' gun twirling lands man in hospital
An Oklahoma man is believed to have shot another man in the back while twirling a handgun on his finger like a cowboy as he was riding in the backseat of a car.
- Men in superhero costumes rescue cat in W.Va.
- Bank robbery suspect falls 21 floors down garbage chute
Batman wannabe arrested for scaring his neighbors
Todd Kapcsos said he wanted to be the 'Dark Knight' of Moxham, the neighborhood in Johnstown, Pa., that fittingly bears a name similar to the fictional home of the original caped crusader.
- Prowling Pa. ninja says he was trying to help cops
- Missing border collie found stuck in a tree
- Black bear breaks into kitchen, enjoys Chinese fare
- Escape artist pulls off locked coffin skydive
- More Seriously?! Headlines
- 2 arrested while naked, 'tripping out' on mushrooms