Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
A group of Caltech researchers announced in Cell Thursday their success in making an entire organism transparent. Unfortunately, this isn't any kind of "Invisible Man" scenario: The organism in question is a mouse, and the mouse in question is quite dead.
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Twins sign pitcher 'out of nowhere'
Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with rats
Rats are on the rampage in the elegant garden of the Louvre Museum, so bold they romp on the grass in broad daylight, defying death threats from sanitation workers and scaring tourists.
- Man run over by own truck during road rage
- Woman: Backyard near turnpike is not a rest stop
- Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket
- 200 pairs of panties stolen at east Georgia mall
- Police: Arrested man ordered 5 pizzas to police station
Police: Man claims prostitute crashed his pickup truck
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating a story they were given by a man who they found intoxicated at the scene of a one-vehicle crash.
- More Seriously?! Headlines
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists