DOMESTIC DISPUTE: A domestic dispute was reported Thursday on Bluefield Avenue. One arrest was reported.
SUSPICIOUS PERSON: A suspicious person was reported on Preston Street on Thursday afternoon. The male subject said he was waiting on a ride.
ABANDONED VEHICLE: An abandoned vehicle was reported on Ablemarle Street. A 24-hour notice citation was issued.
DRUG ACTIVITY POSSIBLE: Possible drug activity was reported on Preston Street Thursday. Police advised a male subject to leave the area.
INJURED ANIMAL: An injured deer was reported Sunday on the side of U.S. Route 460. The officer moved the deer to the side of the road.
DISTURBANCE: A disturbance was reported on Wythe Avenue Sunday. Residents were advised of their options and asked to keep it down.
ASSAULT VICTIM: An assault victim was reported on East Cumberland Avenue Sunday. Officers advised a man of his options, but he refused to cooperate.
FIGHT: A fight was reported Sunday on Maryland Avenue. Two arrest were reported.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: A destruction of property was reported Sunday on Princeton Avenue. An offense and warrant report was issued.
WARRANT SERVED: A warrant was served Sunday at a Washington Street address. One arrest was reported.
- Police Blotter
Princeton Police Blotter Feb. 27-March 5
March 9, 2014
McDowell County grand jury indictment list released
February 28, 2014
Police blotter - February 23, 2014
February 22, 2014
Mercer County grand jury indictments
February 22, 2014
Princeton police blotter Jan. 30-Feb. 5
February 8, 2014
Princeton Police blotter 1/24-1/30
February 1, 2014
Princeton Police, Mercer Sheriff blotters Jan. 9-15
January 19, 2014
Princeton Police, Mercer Sheriff blotters Dec. 26- Jan 1
January 5, 2014
Police blotter - December 22, 2013
December 21, 2013
Princeton police blotter 12/8
December 7, 2013
- More Police Blotter Headlines
- Princeton Police Blotter Feb. 27-March 5
- Cold Case Archives
- 2007 Welch murder remains unsolved 911 days
- Murder in church: Police seek tips on Osborne’s killer 918 days
- 1981 murder of local businessman remains unsolved 925 days
- Welch resident shot to death in 1990 picket line violence 932 days
- ’89 murder remains unsolved 939 days
- Death of Bluefield youth remains mystery to police 946 days
- ‘We have no suspects at all’ — Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation 953 days 1 Photo
- ‘Open and unsolved’ — Disappearance and murder of McDowell County woman remains a mystery to police 960 days
- Ransom murder one of the oldest cold cases currently being investigated by state police 967 days
- Gone without a trace — Probe into disappearance of Mercer County woman, friend ongoing since 1992 974 days 1 Photo
- Open government: Closed doors problematic in Tazewell 1 day
- Back home: Move by BC athletics is good news 3 days
- Litter control: A positive step for Mercer 4 days
- Two-state cooperation: Tourist train back on track 5 days
- Water woes: Problems extend past Charleston 6 days
- Innovative ideas: King Coal solutions needed 8 days
- ‘Closer collaboration:’ PCH, CAMC benefit from agreement 9 days
- Substance abuse: Pilot initiative will help Mercer 10 days
- Fancy Gap: Safety improvements long overdue 11 days
- Lodging facilities: State study underscores need 12 days
How did you first hear about last week’s Amber Alert? After voting, go to facebook.com/bdtonline to comment.