DOMESTIC DISPUTE: A domestic dispute was reported Thursday on Bluefield Avenue. One arrest was reported.
SUSPICIOUS PERSON: A suspicious person was reported on Preston Street on Thursday afternoon. The male subject said he was waiting on a ride.
ABANDONED VEHICLE: An abandoned vehicle was reported on Ablemarle Street. A 24-hour notice citation was issued.
DRUG ACTIVITY POSSIBLE: Possible drug activity was reported on Preston Street Thursday. Police advised a male subject to leave the area.
INJURED ANIMAL: An injured deer was reported Sunday on the side of U.S. Route 460. The officer moved the deer to the side of the road.
DISTURBANCE: A disturbance was reported on Wythe Avenue Sunday. Residents were advised of their options and asked to keep it down.
ASSAULT VICTIM: An assault victim was reported on East Cumberland Avenue Sunday. Officers advised a man of his options, but he refused to cooperate.
FIGHT: A fight was reported Sunday on Maryland Avenue. Two arrest were reported.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: A destruction of property was reported Sunday on Princeton Avenue. An offense and warrant report was issued.
WARRANT SERVED: A warrant was served Sunday at a Washington Street address. One arrest was reported.
- Police Blotter
Princeton Police Department Oct. 24-29
November 3, 2013
Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 13
October 15, 2013
Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 8
October 10, 2013
Princeton police blotter Sept. 26-30
October 5, 2013
Bluefield Police blotter Sept. 30
October 2, 2013
Tazewell County grand jury Sept. 24
September 24, 2013
Bluefield Police Department Sept. 19 & 22
September 23, 2013
Princeton police blotter Sept. 21
September 21, 2013
Bluefield Police Department August 28-29
September 1, 2013
Princeton Police, Mercer Sheriff blotters Aug. 22-29
September 1, 2013
- More Police Blotter Headlines
- Princeton Police Department Oct. 24-29
- Cold Case Archives
- 2007 Welch murder remains unsolved 817 days
- Murder in church: Police seek tips on Osborne’s killer 824 days
- 1981 murder of local businessman remains unsolved 831 days
- Welch resident shot to death in 1990 picket line violence 838 days
- ’89 murder remains unsolved 845 days
- Death of Bluefield youth remains mystery to police 852 days
- ‘We have no suspects at all’ — Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation 859 days 1 Photo
- ‘Open and unsolved’ — Disappearance and murder of McDowell County woman remains a mystery to police 866 days
- Ransom murder one of the oldest cold cases currently being investigated by state police 873 days
- Gone without a trace — Probe into disappearance of Mercer County woman, friend ongoing since 1992 880 days 1 Photo
- Property crimes: Vigilance, dedication vital tools 21 hours
- Listening tour: Is the EPA listening to lawmakers? 1 day
- Renaissance Theater: Mercer Street renovations continue 2 days
- Alarming increase: Nine meth labs in one month 3 days
- Little Jimmie: A tradition of love 5 days
- Safety first: Beware of holiday scammers 6 days
- Ready, set — shop: Support our local economy 7 days
- Thanksgiving prayer: Be grateful of blessings that are taken for granted 8 days
- Caterpillar plant: More job losses for Southwest Virginia 9 days
- Locked and loaded: Firearm season underway 10 days
How many people are on your Christmas gift list? After voting, go to facebook.com/bdtonline to comment.