• WORTHLESS CHECKS: Sgt. S.J. Cary arrested Christina Louise Rathburn, 40, of Princeton, on two worthless check warrants.
• CAPIAS: Sgt. S.J. Cary arrested Wesley Dean Robertson, 44, of Bluefield, on a failure to appear warrant involving failure to meet obligation support of a minor.
• DOMESTIC BATTERY, ROBBERY: Dep. D.A. Furches and Sgt. G.W. Woods responded to Murdock Street in Princeton, where a domestic disturbance was reported. Woods went to the home, while Furches followed a van the suspect was believed to be fleeing in. The complainant reported the suspect had entered her home through an unlocked door and demanded a check for $35. When the complainant refused, the suspect allegedly grabbed her hand, hurting her in the process, took her purse and left the house. The suspect, Clifford H. Wiley, 47, of Princeton, was charged with domestic battery and robbery.
• DOMESTIC BATTERY: While working a special detail at Mercer Mall, Maj. D.B. Bailey responded to Center Court, where an altercation between two juveniles was reported. The parties were separated by Bailey and mall security. The alleged victim reported the suspect struck her in the face and abdomen. Both parties were banned from the mall for one year and released to the custody of their parents.
• DOMESTIC BATTERY: Dep. A.M. Ballard, Dep. W.C. Wilborn and Dep. J.R. Coburn responded to Bicknal Flats Road in Rock, where unwanted subjects were reported. When the officers arrived, a woman at the scene advised she and her husband had argued and that he tried to choke her. The man reported, however, that he had called 911 because his in-laws had come to their house and refused to leave. Neither party wished to pursue charges. The woman reported she would stay at a relative's house overnight.
• FAILURE TO APPEAR:
- Police Blotter
- Princeton Police Blotter April 11-16
- Princeton Police Blotter March 28-April 2
- Tazewell County grand jury
- Princeton Police Blotter Feb. 27-March 5
- McDowell County grand jury indictment list released
- Police blotter - February 23, 2014
- Mercer County grand jury indictments
- Princeton police blotter Jan. 30-Feb. 5
- Princeton Police blotter 1/24-1/30
- Princeton Police, Mercer Sheriff blotters Jan. 9-15
- More Police Blotter Headlines