BLUEFIELD CITY POLICE DEPT.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT: Officers received reports of a motor vehicle accident on East Cumberland Road at 3:47 a.m. Officers filed a crash report.
BREAKING AND ENTERING: Officers received reports of a breaking and entering on North Street at 8:25 a.m. Officers filed an offense report.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT: Officers received reports of a motor vehicle accident with no injuries on Cherry Street at 9:05 a.m. Officers a crash complaint report.
THEFT: Officers received reports of a stolen cell phone on Cherry Street at 3:20 p.m. Officers filed an offense report.
STRAY: Officers received reports of a stray animal on West Cumberland Road at 4:04 p.m. Animal Control Officer Randall Thompson transported one snake to a pet store for storage.
THEFT: Officers received reports of a theft on Bluefield Avenue at 7:13 p.m. Officers filed an offense report.
ILLEGAL PARKING: Officers received reports of illegal parking on Union Street at 7:25 p.m. Officers advised the complainants of their options.
INTOXICATION: Officers received reports of an intoxicated person on Federal Street at 8:19 p.m. Officers advised the complainants of their options.
BLUEFIELD CITY POLICE DEPT.
- Police Blotter
Princeton police blotter 12/8
December 7, 2013
Princeton Police Department Oct. 24-29
November 3, 2013
Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 13
October 15, 2013
Bluefield Police blotter Oct. 8
October 10, 2013
Princeton police blotter Sept. 26-30
October 5, 2013
Bluefield Police blotter Sept. 30
October 2, 2013
Tazewell County grand jury Sept. 24
September 24, 2013
Bluefield Police Department Sept. 19 & 22
September 23, 2013
Princeton police blotter Sept. 21
September 21, 2013
Bluefield Police Department August 28-29
September 1, 2013
- More Police Blotter Headlines
- Princeton police blotter 12/8
- Cold Case Archives
- 2007 Welch murder remains unsolved 819 days
- Murder in church: Police seek tips on Osborne’s killer 826 days
- 1981 murder of local businessman remains unsolved 833 days
- Welch resident shot to death in 1990 picket line violence 840 days
- ’89 murder remains unsolved 847 days
- Death of Bluefield youth remains mystery to police 854 days
- ‘We have no suspects at all’ — Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation 861 days 1 Photo
- ‘Open and unsolved’ — Disappearance and murder of McDowell County woman remains a mystery to police 868 days
- Ransom murder one of the oldest cold cases currently being investigated by state police 875 days
- Gone without a trace — Probe into disappearance of Mercer County woman, friend ongoing since 1992 882 days 1 Photo
- Unfair burden: Time to strip tolls from W.Va. Turnpike 16 hours
- Property crimes: Vigilance, dedication vital tools 2 days
- Listening tour: Is the EPA listening to lawmakers? 3 days
- Renaissance Theater: Mercer Street renovations continue 4 days
- Alarming increase: Nine meth labs in one month 5 days
- Little Jimmie: A tradition of love 7 days
- Safety first: Beware of holiday scammers 8 days
- Ready, set — shop: Support our local economy 9 days
- Thanksgiving prayer: Be grateful of blessings that are taken for granted 10 days
- Caterpillar plant: More job losses for Southwest Virginia 11 days
How many people are on your Christmas gift list? After voting, go to facebook.com/bdtonline to comment.