• Darian Scott Nagle, 42, of Gilbert, died Friday, March 14, 2008. Mounts Funeral Home of Gilbert is in charge of arrangements.
• Laura Thomas, 106, of Bartley, died Sunday, March 16, 2008, at Welch Community Hospital. Fanning Funeral Home of War is in charge of arrangements.
• Dorothy Alice White, 51, of P.O. Box 343, Freeman, died Friday, March 14, 2008 at UVA Medical Center in Charlottesville, Va. Arrangements will be announced by Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
• Gary Samuel Williams, 53, of 2810 Clovis St., Bluefield, died Saturday, March 15, 2008. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory of Bluefield.
• Helen Wisdom, of Sumter, S.C., formerly of Bluefield, died Saturday, March 15, 2008, in Sumter. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Richardson Funeral Home of Bluefield.
Ennice G. Allen
BRAMWELL — Ennice G. “Ency” Allen, age 88, of Bramwell, W.Va., passed away on Saturday, March 15, 2008 in Bluefield at the residence of her daughter, Nancy (Judie) Marcum-Holley.
Born on July 4, 1919 on Bramwell Hill in Bramwell, she was a daughter of the late Jesse Franklin and Anna Maude McBride Hill. She had been a lifelong resident of Bramwell and was a member of the Bramwell Presbyterian Church. She was a homemaker.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Donald E. “Don” Allen on April 18, 1997; four sisters, Louise Goodson, Mamie Bailey, Frances (Pom) Eller, and Charlotte Boyd; and a brother, Clifton Hill.
Survivors include: Two daughters: Nancy (Judie) Marcum-Holley and husband John of Bluefield, Rebecca (Becky) Allen of Bluefield; two grandchildren: Allen M. Marcum and wife Sandra Pepin of Jacksonville, Fla., Larry F. Marcum and wife Kellan of West Palm Beach, Fla.; three great- grandchildren: Nick Fernandes, Victoria and Ethan Ives; one sister: June J. Bailey and husband Leonard of Bluefield; two brothers: Hugh L. Hill and wife Jean of Gahanna, Ohio, Lindy D. Hill and wife June of Highland Springs, Va.
- Obituary Archives
Heather Nichole Morrison
Heather Nichole Morrison 25 of King, NC passed away Sunday, April 20, 2014 at Wakeforest University Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC.
Richard (Dick) Lee Brown
Richard (Dick) Lee Brown was born in Meadville, Pennsylvania, to Frank and Betty on January 15, 1947. Dick departed this life at the age of 66 on Monday, April 21, 2014, to join Jesus Christ his Savior.
Kevin Lee Miller
Kevin Lee Miller 52 of Flat Top went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
Irene “Renee” Ruth Bunn McClung
Irene “Renee” Ruth Bunn McClung, 80, entered into eternal rest on Tuesday April 22, 2014, at Summers Nursing and Rehab Center at Hinton, WV.
Sarah Frances Melvin Pritt
Sarah Frances Melvin Pritt, “Pat” “Nanny” “Grandma”, 72, of Princeton, formerly of the Springville and Tip Top communities, went to be with The Lord on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
James Frederick Cole
James Frederick Cole 71 of Woods Ream Drive Raleigh, NC and formerly of Bluefield died Monday April 21, 2014 in a Raleigh, NC hospital.
Paula Marie “Polly” Richardson Burkhart
Paula Marie “Polly” Richardson Burkhart 55 of 179 Charnell Way Bluefield, WV died Tuesday April 22, 2014 at her home.
Robert L. Bennett
Robert L. Bennett 86 of 1401 Augusta Street Bluefield, WV died Monday April 21, 2014 at a Bluefield hospital.
- Kimberly Michelle Gillespie
- Oakley Kenneth Davidson
- More Obituary Archives Headlines
- Heather Nichole Morrison