• Darian Scott Nagle, 42, of Gilbert, died Friday, March 14, 2008. Mounts Funeral Home of Gilbert is in charge of arrangements.
• Laura Thomas, 106, of Bartley, died Sunday, March 16, 2008, at Welch Community Hospital. Fanning Funeral Home of War is in charge of arrangements.
• Dorothy Alice White, 51, of P.O. Box 343, Freeman, died Friday, March 14, 2008 at UVA Medical Center in Charlottesville, Va. Arrangements will be announced by Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
• Gary Samuel Williams, 53, of 2810 Clovis St., Bluefield, died Saturday, March 15, 2008. Arrangements are incomplete at Mercer Funeral Home & Crematory of Bluefield.
• Helen Wisdom, of Sumter, S.C., formerly of Bluefield, died Saturday, March 15, 2008, in Sumter. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Richardson Funeral Home of Bluefield.
Ennice G. Allen
BRAMWELL — Ennice G. “Ency” Allen, age 88, of Bramwell, W.Va., passed away on Saturday, March 15, 2008 in Bluefield at the residence of her daughter, Nancy (Judie) Marcum-Holley.
Born on July 4, 1919 on Bramwell Hill in Bramwell, she was a daughter of the late Jesse Franklin and Anna Maude McBride Hill. She had been a lifelong resident of Bramwell and was a member of the Bramwell Presbyterian Church. She was a homemaker.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Donald E. “Don” Allen on April 18, 1997; four sisters, Louise Goodson, Mamie Bailey, Frances (Pom) Eller, and Charlotte Boyd; and a brother, Clifton Hill.
Survivors include: Two daughters: Nancy (Judie) Marcum-Holley and husband John of Bluefield, Rebecca (Becky) Allen of Bluefield; two grandchildren: Allen M. Marcum and wife Sandra Pepin of Jacksonville, Fla., Larry F. Marcum and wife Kellan of West Palm Beach, Fla.; three great- grandchildren: Nick Fernandes, Victoria and Ethan Ives; one sister: June J. Bailey and husband Leonard of Bluefield; two brothers: Hugh L. Hill and wife Jean of Gahanna, Ohio, Lindy D. Hill and wife June of Highland Springs, Va.
- Obituary Archives
Dorothy Mae Smith Hoge
BLUEFIELD — Dorothy Mae Smith Hoge. The angels came on the evening of Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. and took Dorothy home to be with her Lord and family.
Charles Ray Ellison Sr.
PRINCETON — Charles Ray Ellison, Sr., 72, of the Courthouse Road, Princeton, died late Sunday night, July 27, 2014 at his residence.
Wallace Gray “P.I.” Yates
NORTH TAZEWELL, Va. — Wallace Gray “P.I.” Yates, age 93 of North Tazewell, VA passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at his daughter's home.
Earl McDonald Stillwell
BLUEFIELD — Earl McDonald Stillwell, 85 of Penmar Ave., Bluefield, West Virginia went to be with his Lord and Savior on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, Virginia.
Aubrey Bazel Lawson
BLUEFIELD, Va. — Aubrey Bazel Lawson, 96 of Bluefield, VA passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center.
John L. Belcher
FRANKLIN, Va. — John Lundy Belcher, 78, passed away July 27, 2014 at his home.
KIMBALL — James Gianato, age 87, of Kimball, WV, went to be with the Lord Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center after a short Illness.
Elizabeth Pearl Baldwin
LERONA — On July 25, 2014, Elizabeth Pearl Baldwin, 84, was called home to be with Jesus and reunite with her precious Ronald.
Douglas W. Jenkins
PRINCETON — Douglas W. Jenkins, 90, of Princeton formerly of Lashmeet died Sunday, July 27, 2014 at Princeton Health Care Center.
James “Jake” Jackson Jr.
BLUEFIELD, Va. — James “Jake” Jackson, Jr. age 65 of the Mudfork community in Bluefield, VA went to be with the Lord on Friday, July 25, 2014.
- More Obituary Archives Headlines
- Dorothy Mae Smith Hoge