• Betty Louise Bond Arrington, 47, of Elkton, Md., died Monday, Feb. 18, 2008 at Christiana Hospital in Newark, Del., following a brief illness. Grundy Funeral Home of Grundy, Va. is in charge of arrangements.
• Joseph “Joe” Blackburn, 67, of Tazewell, Va., died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2008 at Tazewell Community Hospital in Tazewell. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Peery & St.Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell.
• Carl T. Chaffins Sr., 61, of Hensley, died Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008 at his residence. Funeral arrangements will be announced by Douglas Mortuary of Welch.
• Wanda Morehead Fink, 82, of Louisville, Ky., formerly of Bland County, Va., died Sunday, Feb. 17, 2008. Arrangements by Highland Bland Funeral Chapel in Bland.
• Marion Gallemore, 70, of 134 First St., Bluefield, Va., died Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2008 at her home. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Dudley Memorial Mortuary in Bluefield, Va.
• Ray Hutchinson, 79, of Maxie, Va., died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2008 at Buchanan General Hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Shortridge-Ramey Funeral Home of Grundy, Va.
• Jon-Michael Joseph Muskera, 8-month-old infant son of Michael J. and Elizabeth T. Muskera of 823 North Walker St., Princeton, died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2008 at his residence. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Seaver Funeral Home in Princeton.
• Hettie Hice Wessell, 86, of Eads Mill Road, Princeton, died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2008 at Princeton Health Care Facility. Arrangements are incomplete at Memorial Funeral Directory & Cremation Center on the Athens Road in Princeton.
Amber Marie Adkins
BLUEFIELD — Amber Marie Adkins, 29, of 166 Larchwood Road in Bluefield, died Saturday, February 16, 2008 at her residence.
Born July 17, 1978 in Fairfield, Calif., she was the daughter of Larry and Donna Adkins of Temple Terrace, Fla. She was a graduate of Hillsboro High School, a graduate of the Design School of Tampa Bay, Fla. and attended Hillsboro Community College.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandmother, Ernestine Adkins.
She leaves behind a four-year-old daughter, Angelina Marie and a loving fiancé, Andrew Trujillo. She is also survived by two brothers, Adam Adkins and Aaron Adkins of Temple Terrace, Fla.; maternal grandmother, Betty Rickman of Northfork; paternal grandfather, Frank Adkins of Bluefield; loving aunts and uncles, Liz Rickman, Sherry Rickman and Curtis Rickman of Crumpler, Pam and David Brown of Princeton, and Brian Rickman of Creedmore, N.C.
- Obituary Archives
- Kimberly Michelle Gillespie
- Oakley Kenneth Davidson
- Levi James Harris
- Maria Evangelino Ezquivel De Guerrero
- Louis E. Luke, Sr.
- Lillian Lee Hatfield Greer
- Michael Ray Pensule
Yvonne Rose Craig
SALEM, Va. — Yvonne Rose Craig, 66, of Salem and formerly of Lafayette, VA, passed away Sunday, April 20, 2014.
Ms. Bessie Stacy Keene
CEDAR BLUFF, Va. — Ms. Bessie Stacy Keene, age 92, of Cedar Bluff, Virginia departed from this life on Saturday, April 19, 2014 in a local Richlands hospital.
Vertie Lee Stiltner Clevinger
MAXIE, Va. — Vertie Lee Stiltner Clevinger, 80 years of age, of Maxie, VA, passed away Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Pikeville Medical Center, Pikeville, KY, following an extended illness.
- More Obituary Archives Headlines