• Jimmie Lee Braswell 68, of Montcalm, died Friday, Feb. 8, 2008 from injuries received in an automobile accident. The family is being served by the Stafford Family Funeral Home, Lynco.
• Donald Barry Cason, 63, of Route 2, Box 387-B, Bluefield, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2008 at Princeton Community Hospital in Princeton. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
• Dorothy Muriel Blankenship Craig, 84, of Narrows, Va., died Friday, Feb. 15, 2008. Riffe’s Funeral Service in Narrows is serving the Craig family.
• Mr. Verlin Eugene (Gomer) Farmer, 51, of the Daw Road section of Richlands, Va., died Friday, Feb. 15, 2008 from injuries received in an automobile accident near Weston. Hurst-Scott Funeral Home in Richlands, Va., is in charge of arrangements.
• Venida Frazier, 84, of Brunswick, Ga., formerly of Welch and Keystone, died Friday, Feb. 15, 20908 at Hospice of the Gold isles in Brunswick, Ga. Fanning Funeral Home of Welch is in charge of arrangements.
• Mrs. Teresa Shrader Glosson, 35, of 5225 South NC 87, died Friday, Feb. 15, 2008 at Alamance Regional Medical Center. McClure Funeral Service of North Carolina is in charge of arrangements.
• Lawrence David Godbey, Sr., 71, of North Tazewell, Va., died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2008 at his home. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Peery & St.Clair Funeral Home in Tazewell, Va.
• Mrs. Mary E. Parker, 58 of Welch, who passed away, Saturday, February 16, 2008 at CAMC in Charleston. Arrangements are incomplete at Gregory-Page Funeral Home in Welch.
• Nina Florence Wright, 93, of Bland, Va., died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2008 at Princeton Health Care Center. Arrangements by A. Vest & Sons Funeral Home.
Connie Elmore Bennett
CAMBRIDGE, Md. — Connie Elmore Bennett, 65, of Cambridge, Maryland, died on February 13, 2008.
She was born and raised in Princeton, West Virginia. She graduated from Princeton High School in 1960 and later moved to Washington, D.C. where she became a court stenographer and met her husband, Ron Bennett. They married in 1971 and moved to Cambridge, where they have since resided.
- Obituary Archives
Heather Nichole Morrison
Heather Nichole Morrison 25 of King, NC passed away Sunday, April 20, 2014 at Wakeforest University Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC.
Richard (Dick) Lee Brown
Richard (Dick) Lee Brown was born in Meadville, Pennsylvania, to Frank and Betty on January 15, 1947. Dick departed this life at the age of 66 on Monday, April 21, 2014, to join Jesus Christ his Savior.
Kevin Lee Miller
Kevin Lee Miller 52 of Flat Top went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
Irene “Renee” Ruth Bunn McClung
Irene “Renee” Ruth Bunn McClung, 80, entered into eternal rest on Tuesday April 22, 2014, at Summers Nursing and Rehab Center at Hinton, WV.
Sarah Frances Melvin Pritt
Sarah Frances Melvin Pritt, “Pat” “Nanny” “Grandma”, 72, of Princeton, formerly of the Springville and Tip Top communities, went to be with The Lord on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
James Frederick Cole
James Frederick Cole 71 of Woods Ream Drive Raleigh, NC and formerly of Bluefield died Monday April 21, 2014 in a Raleigh, NC hospital.
Paula Marie “Polly” Richardson Burkhart
Paula Marie “Polly” Richardson Burkhart 55 of 179 Charnell Way Bluefield, WV died Tuesday April 22, 2014 at her home.
Robert L. Bennett
Robert L. Bennett 86 of 1401 Augusta Street Bluefield, WV died Monday April 21, 2014 at a Bluefield hospital.
- Kimberly Michelle Gillespie
- Oakley Kenneth Davidson
- More Obituary Archives Headlines
- Heather Nichole Morrison