• Ernestine Dillard, 70, of Bluefield, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at Tazewell Community Hospital. Arrangements by Durgan Funeral Home, Beckley.
• Sarah Marie Duncan Farmer, 45, of Forest City, N.C., formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at her residence. McKinney-Landreth Funeral Home of Cliffside, N.C. is in charge of arrangements.
• George “Bill” Miller Hagy, 76, of Richlands, Va., died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 in a Richlands hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Singleton Funeral Service at Cedar Bluff, Va.
• Clyde Hughes Sr., 70, of Peterstown, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at his home. Arrangements are incomplete at Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home in Peterstown.
• Robert Noble Jones, 78, of GlenWood Retirement Center, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at Princeton Community Hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Dudley Memorial Mortuary in Bluefield, Va.
• Onnie Mitchell, 94, of Gilbert, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2007 at Riverview Hospital in Carthage, Tenn. Mounts Funeral Home of Gilbert is in charge of arrangements.
• Mr. George Perry Richardson, of Pine Creek section of Swords Creek, Va., died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at his home. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Honaker Funeral Home, Honaker, Va.
• Vivian H. Waldron, 97, of Fayetteville, N.C., formerly of Monroe County, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2007 at her home. Arrangements are incomplete at Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home of Peterstown.
Gerald “Tommy” Ball
RAVEN, Va. — Gerald “Tommy” Ball, 65, of Raven, Va., went to be with the Lord on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 following a brief illness. Born April 30, 1942 in Richlands, Va., he was the son of the late Lawrence E. and Ethel M. Cordill Ball.
Tommy was a special person to all his family and friends. He attended Road Ridge Assembly of God Church and the Chapel of Love Church.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one brother, Gene Ball.
He is survived by his brother, Bobby D. Ball and his wife Nell of Raven; several nieces, nephews, friends and loved ones also survive.
- Obituary Archives
Heather Nichole Morrison
Heather Nichole Morrison 25 of King, NC passed away Sunday, April 20, 2014 at Wakeforest University Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC.
Richard (Dick) Lee Brown
Richard (Dick) Lee Brown was born in Meadville, Pennsylvania, to Frank and Betty on January 15, 1947. Dick departed this life at the age of 66 on Monday, April 21, 2014, to join Jesus Christ his Savior.
Kevin Lee Miller
Kevin Lee Miller 52 of Flat Top went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
Irene “Renee” Ruth Bunn McClung
Irene “Renee” Ruth Bunn McClung, 80, entered into eternal rest on Tuesday April 22, 2014, at Summers Nursing and Rehab Center at Hinton, WV.
Sarah Frances Melvin Pritt
Sarah Frances Melvin Pritt, “Pat” “Nanny” “Grandma”, 72, of Princeton, formerly of the Springville and Tip Top communities, went to be with The Lord on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
James Frederick Cole
James Frederick Cole 71 of Woods Ream Drive Raleigh, NC and formerly of Bluefield died Monday April 21, 2014 in a Raleigh, NC hospital.
Paula Marie “Polly” Richardson Burkhart
Paula Marie “Polly” Richardson Burkhart 55 of 179 Charnell Way Bluefield, WV died Tuesday April 22, 2014 at her home.
Robert L. Bennett
Robert L. Bennett 86 of 1401 Augusta Street Bluefield, WV died Monday April 21, 2014 at a Bluefield hospital.
- Kimberly Michelle Gillespie
- Oakley Kenneth Davidson
- More Obituary Archives Headlines
- Heather Nichole Morrison