• Ernestine Dillard, 70, of Bluefield, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at Tazewell Community Hospital. Arrangements by Durgan Funeral Home, Beckley.
• Sarah Marie Duncan Farmer, 45, of Forest City, N.C., formerly of Princeton, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at her residence. McKinney-Landreth Funeral Home of Cliffside, N.C. is in charge of arrangements.
• George “Bill” Miller Hagy, 76, of Richlands, Va., died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 in a Richlands hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Singleton Funeral Service at Cedar Bluff, Va.
• Clyde Hughes Sr., 70, of Peterstown, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at his home. Arrangements are incomplete at Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home in Peterstown.
• Robert Noble Jones, 78, of GlenWood Retirement Center, died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at Princeton Community Hospital. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Dudley Memorial Mortuary in Bluefield, Va.
• Onnie Mitchell, 94, of Gilbert, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2007 at Riverview Hospital in Carthage, Tenn. Mounts Funeral Home of Gilbert is in charge of arrangements.
• Mr. George Perry Richardson, of Pine Creek section of Swords Creek, Va., died Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 at his home. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Honaker Funeral Home, Honaker, Va.
• Vivian H. Waldron, 97, of Fayetteville, N.C., formerly of Monroe County, died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2007 at her home. Arrangements are incomplete at Broyles-Shrewsbury Funeral Home of Peterstown.
Gerald “Tommy” Ball
RAVEN, Va. — Gerald “Tommy” Ball, 65, of Raven, Va., went to be with the Lord on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2007 following a brief illness. Born April 30, 1942 in Richlands, Va., he was the son of the late Lawrence E. and Ethel M. Cordill Ball.
Tommy was a special person to all his family and friends. He attended Road Ridge Assembly of God Church and the Chapel of Love Church.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one brother, Gene Ball.
He is survived by his brother, Bobby D. Ball and his wife Nell of Raven; several nieces, nephews, friends and loved ones also survive.
- Obituary Archives
Glen Kahle Belcher
Betty Jo Gray
Betty Jo Gray, 76, of the Springfield Center in Lindside, formerly of Princeton Towers, died Monday, July 28, 2014, at her residence.
Juanita Bourne Coon
Juanita Bourne Coon, age 75 of the Gratton community in Tazewell, VA died Monday, July 28, 2014 at Welmont Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, TN.
Charles Harold Wade
Charles Harold Wade, 86, of the Old Athens Road, Princeton died suddenly Sunday afternoon at Princeton Community Hospital.
Wanda Howery Davis
Wanda Howery Davis, age 55 of Tazewell, VA died Saturday, July 26, 2014 at Charleston Area Medical Center in Charleston, WV.
Evelyne Robinette “Bunny” Cox
Evelyne Robinette “Bunny” Cox, age 79 of the Gratton community in Tazewell, VA died Monday, July 28, 2014 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV.
Nathaniel “Boo Boo” Saunders
Nathaniel “Boo Boo” Saunders, age 67, of Rocky Gap, VA passed away Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
Dorothy Mae Smith Hoge
BLUEFIELD — Dorothy Mae Smith Hoge. The angels came on the evening of Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. and took Dorothy home to be with her Lord and family.
Charles Ray Ellison Sr.
PRINCETON — Charles Ray Ellison, Sr., 72, of the Courthouse Road, Princeton, died late Sunday night, July 27, 2014 at his residence.
Wallace Gray “P.I.” Yates
NORTH TAZEWELL, Va. — Wallace Gray “P.I.” Yates, age 93 of North Tazewell, VA passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014 at his daughter's home.
- More Obituary Archives Headlines
- Glen Kahle Belcher