• Adrian Eugene Andes Jr., RPH, 69, of Anderson, S.C., formerly of Tazewell, Va., died Monday, Aug. 13, 2007 at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson. Funeral arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Sullivan-King Mortuary in Anderson.
• Paulette E. Byard, 48, of Bluefield, died Monday, Aug. 13, 2007 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center, after a long illness. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at McConnell Funeral Home in Bluefield.
• Barbara L. Hall, 47, of Dawson School Road, Bluefield, died Monday, Aug. 13, 2007 at her residence. Arrangements will be announced by Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
• Margie Lee Harsanyi, 79, of Route 4, Box 370-B, Bluefield, died Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2007 in a Chattanooga, Tenn. hospital. Arrangements will be announced by Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluewell.
• Robert Wayne Sexton, 44, of 2038 1/2 Virginia Ave., Bluefield, Va., died Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2007 at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, Va. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at Dudley Memorial Mortuary in Bluefield, Va.
Melvin H. Asbury
BLUEFIELD, Va. — Melvin H. Asbury, 80, of Falls Mills Road, Bluefield, Va., died Monday, Aug. 13, 2007 at Bluefield Regional Medical Center.
He was born in Tazewell County, Va., and was a son of the late James Roby Asbury and Fannie Edna Asbury. He was retired from Pounding Mill Quarry after many years of service.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife, Janie Marie Lowe Asbury; sons, James Lee Asbury, Mark Steven Asbury, Donald Wayne Asbury; and a brother, John Crockett Asbury.
Survivors include: Sons, William (Bill) Asbury of Bluefield, Va., Thomas (Tommy) Asbury and wife Sandra of Bluefield, Va., Joey Asbury of Bluefield, Va., Michael (Mike) Asbury of Bluefield, Va., Archie Kenny Asbury of Tazewell, Va., Samuel (Sammy) Asbury and wife Jean of Elizabethon, Tenn., Robert (Bobby) Asbury and wife Mary of Orange Park, Fla.; daughter, Fannie Marie Otey and husband Keith of Bluefield; 24 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren.
- Obituary Archives
- Kimberly Michelle Gillespie
- Oakley Kenneth Davidson
- Levi James Harris
- Maria Evangelino Ezquivel De Guerrero
- Louis E. Luke, Sr.
- Lillian Lee Hatfield Greer
- Michael Ray Pensule
Yvonne Rose Craig
SALEM, Va. — Yvonne Rose Craig, 66, of Salem and formerly of Lafayette, VA, passed away Sunday, April 20, 2014.
Ms. Bessie Stacy Keene
CEDAR BLUFF, Va. — Ms. Bessie Stacy Keene, age 92, of Cedar Bluff, Virginia departed from this life on Saturday, April 19, 2014 in a local Richlands hospital.
Vertie Lee Stiltner Clevinger
MAXIE, Va. — Vertie Lee Stiltner Clevinger, 80 years of age, of Maxie, VA, passed away Saturday, April 19, 2014 at the Pikeville Medical Center, Pikeville, KY, following an extended illness.
- More Obituary Archives Headlines